EA Forums - Banner

You may be losing up to 399 Emblems! BE AWARE

Found that out the hard way. It would have been easier if they set it up to give us donuts based on the number we were at instead of gaining 3000, since it always seems to not keep track of all of the emblems or whatever we are collecting during an event.

Replies

• aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited June 2014
    I like to think that this is mitigated somewhat by it starting once you get to 34K rather than when you get to 35K and the last prize. So still be careful, but they gave a bit of a bonus by starting early. I'm already over halfway to my 2nd box! I should have over 300 donuts by the end of the event, not sure what I'll spend them on (only premium purchase ever so far was Brandine, and I am happy with that purchase).
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, my bonus counter started at something like 34065 because I exceeded the 34000 mark after finishing a Number 1 task. I've seen this type of counting in other events that involved tallying items for bonuses.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm closing in on the first 3000 and have to remember not to tap my last 400 emblem Number 1 task before exceeding the next bonus mark.
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I noticed the counter started over, but didn't think about the missing roll-over. I'm less than 40 away from my 3rd donut award, luckily I've already completed my #1 tasks for the day.
  • elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the warning!

And thanks to my neighbors who came through so I didn't have to use my up coming 400 emblem award to complete the 200 emblems needed for my first donut prize! :)

CVGOjmwl.jpg
  • 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Read this that twice but don't understand what is happening. The 3000 counter is not staying in synch with the total emblem counter?
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Read this that twice but don't understand what is happening. The 3000 counter is not staying in synch with the total emblem counter?

if you have 2999/3000 to get the bonus and u finish the last no/1 task of the day you'l get only 1 emblem for the bonus and then the next bonus won't start at 399 it'll start at 0
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:

hey who cares? It's a game. All donuts are a bonus...
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    This isnt AT&T, you dont get roll over donuts.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll make sure to keep an eye on that when I get up to it.

I think this happened during the previous Halloween event too with the bonus goo counter.

You'd think they'd sort that out...

Oh well it's not that big of an issue I guess.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • ws_7
    7 posts
    edited June 2014
    Is this also valid when triggering the bonus for the first time? Im not at 33900 and it should trigger at 34000. Should I hold of on collecting the 4th #1 task in 2 hours until the bonus count has triggered after I have visited my neighbours for the day?
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ws_7 wrote:
    Is this also valid when triggering the bonus for the first time? Im not at 33900 and it should trigger at 34000. Should I hold of on collecting the 4th #1 task in 2 hours until the bonus count has triggered after I have visited my neighbours for the day?

Hope it's not too late, but YES, you should hold off!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • ws_7
    7 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not too late, thanks! Will hold of and keep you guys updated
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!