EA Forums - Banner

Arnie

Damn, you're right. Best thing about this event.

Replies

• Quemical
    152 posts
    edited June 2014
    First time i saw his helicopter i thought "Cool!" Then i bought him and put him on the 12 hr tasks and tried to clear my buildings........ *Rage*. I just set him on the 24hr task now.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Khodro wrote:
    Damn, you're right. Best thing about this event.

I know :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I am so happy he has a stonecutter outfit!
    I'm kinda bummed, in a way. He wasn't even on my list of characters to buy, and now he's third after Jasper and Disco Stu.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Quemical wrote:
    First time i saw his helicopter i thought "Cool!" Then i bought him and put him on the 12 hr tasks and tried to clear my buildings........ *Rage*. I just set him on the 24hr task now.

Exactly! During the day I had him on 4s and overnight I put him on the 8. It's the only way to avoid ipad deaths in my house.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm kinda bummed, in a way. He wasn't even on my list of characters to buy, and now he's third after Jasper and Disco Stu.

I. Know what you mean. I caved and bought Barney cuz of the dam Xmas skin.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

3rd on my list as well after otto and rich texan...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I know what you mean. I caved and bought Barney cuz of the dam Xmas skin.
    The plow king will probably languish in my inventory forever since Barney is so very expensive. (But if they'd given him a stonecutter skin, that might be an entirely different story.)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

I know what you mean. I caved and bought Barney cuz of the dam Xmas skin.
    The plow king will probably languish in my inventory forever since Barney is so very expensive. (But if they'd given him a stonecutter skin, that might be an entirely different story.)

I put jackpot donuts towards him so he wasn't too too bad. But still it was annoying.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!