EA Forums - Banner

4th of July 2014!!! Update maybe... EA

Prev1
I started playing on, I think, the sixth of July last year, so I missed the box of fireworks and other such decorations. Although I did manage to scrape up enough to get the nighthawk diner before it disappeared, I hope everything from last year returns.

Replies

• KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    Something with fireworks. They already did the episode tie in with Fit Milhouse which also revolved around 4th of July. But if there is a 4th of July event. I just hope its as awesome as Stonecutters one is :D
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited June 2014
    Well the nighthawk diner was found in the files under the stonecutters event so I am 99% sure that is going to be given out on the fourth of July but even if thats not it im sure one way or another we will get something for the fourth of July.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Can't wait for this update, I have wanted the diner for months and I finally have enough money squared away for Level 43 that I'm going to splurge on some nice decorations.

Fireworks- the one decoration that is good year round! :lol:
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    Except for the Maple store the Nighthawk is my all-time wanted building,
    i seem to miss it for 2 years in a row... if it won't show up this year i'll be really bummed out!
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited June 2014
    I think rereleasing the American flag pole decoration is kind of a mandatory minimum.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    George bush and his house plz
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Combined task possibilities
    1- Spank Bart
    2- Homer glues the rainbow wig on his head.

Another task that wouldn't be combined - release a sewer entrance and have him sneak through the sewers
  • PSVkidink
    3 posts
    edited June 2014
    I missed out on Abraham Lincoln and his cabin last year so I would like to see him returning :wink:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11648 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Combined task possibilities
    1- Spank Bart
    2- Homer glues the rainbow wig on his head.

Another task that wouldn't be combined - release a sewer entrance and have him sneak through the sewers
    there's already a sewer entrance: unreleased manhole
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    I hope there is a 4th of July update :)

But then i always want updates cos I'm greedy :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Anything! :-D :-P ;-)
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I hope there is a 4th of July update :)

But then i always want updates cos I'm greedy :lol:

LOL, as long it's about events... i think we all greedy!
    :D
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    President Lisa Simpson costume please.

Edit: and the White House!!
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not being American I can take it or leave it, just don't re release last year's content.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited June 2014
    Them not doing something would be surprising. I reckon theyll take down Stonecutters and give us a July 4th update at the same time. Seems like theyre stepping up their game since the Family Guy thing happened. Hell, we'll probably be getting a new level if last summet is anything to go by
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not being American I can take it or leave it, just don't re release last year's content.

Considering The Simpsons are an American show....yeeaahh just gonna leave it at that

And I hope they do rerelease last year's content so I can get what I missed before I started playing. Along with new items as well.
  • edited June 2014
    Keep it on the American servers, I'm sure non US players wouldn't give a hee haw :?
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Along with the diner which sounds guaranteed, I would like them to find a way of shoehorning the Cool Brown House into the update.

I don't care how they do it, but I wannit.

There's lots of Premium buildings I don't have, but very few that interest me. I bought Jasper's building and Apu's Apartment because they both look great, but other than that...
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think they will do something considering Rex and the diner were found in the files, I just hope there's some new stuff as well as re-released stuff so everyone gets something new! :-)

BTW I'm not American either but it's still good to get new things for your town! :D
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6345 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    George Washington & his house & Stagecoach

Plus the Lincoln Squirrel
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.