EA Forums - Banner

i'm gonna kill that monkey...

chud3
141 posts Member
chud3 wrote:
i never, ever start random quests before clearing out my town in the morning, except when i do. like this morning. because it was a 12 hr quest and i figured i ought to go ahead and get it started. so now krusty is walking mr. teeny for another 11 hrs and i can't complete the "make milhouse sue krusty" quest! argh!!

It is annoying when that happens, but at least there's no time limit on that task! 8)

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    You can always store the building the character came with so you can stop the task and start the new one ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    You can always store the building the character came with so you can stop the task and start the new one ;)

It's not letting us store Krusty Burger at the minute :?
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    yeah, i tried storing and it was a no go.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    We need a cancel job button! Like in that new GUI at the town hall. One level confirmation.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yep, it seems that certain items cannot be stored (i tried to store the Fleet-A-Pita trucks the other day, no joy), hope EA fix this soon (and add the ability to seel old unwanted event items from you know what that we just don't want to mention anymore...)

To the OP, your actually lucky with this one, i messed up the heart one with Doctor Hibbert and had to do it the next day, so don't worry too much about it. Plenty of time to get that Krusty one in there ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ahh good point forgot some people are having that issue, I couldnt store the KEM(s) the other day so i sold them! Might be worth giving that ago :)
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yep, it seems that certain items cannot be stored (i tried to store the Fleet-A-Pita trucks the other day, no joy), hope EA fix this soon (and add the ability to seel old unwanted event items from you know what that we just don't want to mention anymore...)

I wouldn't let me store shrubs again earlier too, I thought that had been fixed :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I wouldn't let me store shrubs again earlier too, I thought that had been fixed :?

Just sell all the bushes, shrubs and trees etc thats what i have been doing :)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Ahh good point forgot some people are having that issue, I couldnt store the KEM(s) the other day so i sold them! Might be worth giving that ago :)

May be the only solution if KB's can't be stored right now Neo. Just depends on how much in game cash the OP has as the KB is something like 20k+ dollars i think :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.