EA Forums - Banner

Sing The Stonecutter Song

Number 51.

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    Which Stonecutters get this task? So far I have Homer, Wiggum, and Krusty. But it looks like there's room for one more at the table. Or am I just imagining things?

It's for Number 51 - one of the premium characters in the event :D
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I wish more people could do it, :( it would be great if you could have up to 8 of them sat at the table, and who they were depended on who you sent there first!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014

JArBzvy.png?1
    juliet603 wrote:
    I wish more people could do it, :( it would be great if you could have up to 8 of them sat at the table, and who they were depended on who you sent there first!
    +9000!
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited June 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Which Stonecutters get this task? So far I have Homer, Wiggum, and Krusty. But it looks like there's room for one more at the table. Or am I just imagining things?

It's for Number 51 - one of the premium characters in the event :D

Meh, I'm already looking at being "forced"* to shell out donuts for Arnie Pye, Jasper/Community Center, and Disco Stu so their costumes aren't sitting around.

* The same way I was "forced" to save up 250 donuts for Barney.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Meh, I'm already looking at being "forced"* to shell out donuts for Arnie Pye, Jasper/Community Center, and Disco Stu so their costumes aren't sitting around.

* The same way I was "forced" to save up 250 donuts for Barney.[/quote]

Nah - only buy if you want. Don't we all have costumes around we don't wear?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!