EA Forums - Banner

Post your Simpsons Apparel!

I have satin boxers with Homer on them, but I'm sure no-one wants to see them.

Replies

  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have a black t-shirt with Homer on it in a The Godfather type scene. When I got it home, I noticed that it didn't have Matt Groening's signature on it. I got it at Walmart a few years ago, and I'm surprised they'd sell a non authentic item like that.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I also have boxers. I think that's really common.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    I have satin boxers with Homer on them, but I'm sure no-one wants to see them.

    Where's Jim when we need him :lol:

    07CBe9Vl.png

    NOT Wearing them of course!! Remember this is a public forum and we dont want to scare people :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I have satin boxers with Homer on them, but I'm sure no-one wants to see them.

    Where's Jim when we need him :lol:

    07CBe9Vl.png

    NOT Wearing them of course!! Remember this is a public forum and we dont want to scare people :P

    think-of-the-children.jpg
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Haha we all want to see Dalton's panties! :lol:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Haha we all want to see Dalton's panties! :lol:

    Hey what goes on in Dalton's bedroom is his own business :shock: :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Haha we all want to see Dalton's panties! :lol:


    qGY2O61.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    I would have to agree with not while wearing them...and kind of ment more shirt/jacket/hat/etc wise but yeahhh
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I wore this one as a kid. Hell if I know where to find the pics.
    tumblr_ldbva3yxg41qza8uso1_500.jpg
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Haha we all want to see Dalton's panties! :lol:


    qGY2O61.gif

    Lol! I didn't mean on! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Haha we all want to see Dalton's panties! :lol:


    qGY2O61.gif

    Lol! I didn't mean on! :lol:

    Hmmm :P

    CjLvTuu.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    I have satin boxers with Homer on them, but I'm sure no-one wants to see them.

    Where's Jim when we need him :lol:

    07CBe9Vl.png

    NOT Wearing them of course!! Remember this is a public forum and we dont want to scare people :P

    Ha! I was a little late on the draw for that one!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.