EA Forums - Banner

Gil is Selling the Gold Mansion! 6/24

123457Next

Replies

• weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Maybe Porsche should make all of their cars like Hyundais so that everyone could afford one.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Okay just logged in and got another update. Just got the gold house sale. And I don't have Lampwick. I wonder why I didn't get the offer earlier? :?
  • Velfy
    4 posts
    edited June 2014
    Velfy wrote:
    Well, I'm now the owner of a mansion I didn't even want.

I had confirm donut spend turned on yet EA ensured that the game would instantly purchased the mansion the second you tapped on the 250 donut icon, centred conveniently in the middle of the screen, ready for anyone impatiently tapping through the conversation to accidentally hit it, not even realising they just accidentally purchased a vanilla building with no additional characters for $20.

EA have done a nice job grabbing donuts off those foolish enough to think that "confirm donut spend: ON" actually meant that you would be asked nicely before you spent 250 of your hard-earned donuts.

But who knows, maybe it'll grow on me.
    Go into a live chat with EA, see if you could get your 250 donuts back. Maybe they will even let you keep the mansion.

Yeah I already tried that, EA claim that any in-game purchase made is "absolutely non-refundable".

More convenience on their part, I'm thinking.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Velfy wrote:
    Velfy wrote:
    Well, I'm now the owner of a mansion I didn't even want.

I had confirm donut spend turned on yet EA ensured that the game would instantly purchased the mansion the second you tapped on the 250 donut icon, centred conveniently in the middle of the screen, ready for anyone impatiently tapping through the conversation to accidentally hit it, not even realising they just accidentally purchased a vanilla building with no additional characters for $20.

EA have done a nice job grabbing donuts off those foolish enough to think that "confirm donut spend: ON" actually meant that you would be asked nicely before you spent 250 of your hard-earned donuts.

But who knows, maybe it'll grow on me.
    Go into a live chat with EA, see if you could get your 250 donuts back. Maybe they will even let you keep the mansion.

Yeah I already tried that, EA claim that any in-game purchase made is "absolutely non-refundable".

More convenience on their part, I'm thinking.

I'd keep pushing
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Okay just logged in and got another update. Just got the gold house sale. And I don't have Lampwick. I wonder why I didn't get the offer earlier? :?

Same here. Got the deal only on my main town, not on my second one on the same device. After updateing it's on both.
  • Mat1247
    5 posts
    edited June 2014
    Well, I bought the mansion but when I exited the game and came back it's gone:(

Homer must have eaten it :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.