EA Forums - Banner

Have a lot stopped playing this event?

Start clearing inactive friends, there's enough players who plays daily...

Replies

• fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited June 2014
    I know there are several people who can't get in as well. My boyfriend hasn't been able to get it to load for two weeks.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Even if they finished the event, and even if they did not want the donuts from the 3000 emblem collection, would they not be playing L42?

I agree with the above replies that you should drop them and get the friends that match your playing style.

I'm replacing people I drop with forum regulars. I hope then that if they stop playing I'll be able to PM them and find out why they are not playing.

• Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have a couple, but I'm not dropping them yet. They could just be on vacation.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    As stated above, I too would drop all inactive friends. There are plenty of regular players to take their spots. I will gladly take on friends that are regulars to this formum. PM me if interested.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2014
    I finished today. Tbh the appeal of bonus donuts (I reckon I could get6) isn't there.... Can't buy anything with that.
    I'll still be regularly clearing my town and visiting but won't be getting up early for #1 tasks
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have a couple, but I'm not dropping them yet. They could just be on vacation.

I've got a couple who have suddenly stopped, I will give them another week just in case of holidays.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!