Prev1
i don't see the update yet (ios)

Replies

• darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    i don't see the update yet (ios)

Try force closing the app. That's what I've just done and it downloaded the update.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2014
    Not got it on iOS either. Good to know they've fixed it.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thats good know, thanks.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    I really dont like having the nuke option as a possibility with others still being logged into my town instead...the amount of rage that will happen if someone nuked my town will be about the power of a nuke itself...
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MyNoNoSp0t wrote:
    The nuke back and the ability to put things like trees and fences in out inventory again.

Yay trees and fences in inventory!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • MyNoNoSp0t
    90 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm on android and it just came in about 10 mins ago
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    Came through on mine. Went to log in, couldn't connect to server, then hit retry and Gil showed up and so did everything else
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    I really dont like having the nuke option as a possibility with others still being logged into my town instead...the amount of rage that will happen if someone nuked my town will be about the power of a nuke itself...

^^^This! Bad idea without a password confirmation IMHO.

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Check your donut confirmation setting!
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    I don't let anyone log into my game for me. If I do let a kid play for a bit, I immediately go and change the password once he is done
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    I don't let anyone log into my game for me. If I do let a kid play for a bit, I immediately go and change the password once he is done

Thats not the logging into town I'm talking about.
  • loriacatlady
    274 posts
    edited June 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    It is very scary! Maybe we can hope after all the various warnings there is a password conformation section.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Too bad the update didn't fix the excessive crash feature that we were blessed with with Level 42.
  • liam161958
    42 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm so confused, it has completed my update but I only have the nuke button, not seen Gil or the gold mansion??? Where do I find him?
  • dhlennon
    133 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    liam161958 wrote:
    I'm so confused, it has completed my update but I only have the nuke button, not seen Gil or the gold mansion??? Where do I find him?

We think u won't get offered the Gold Mansion unless you've already bought the premium rocket car/lampwick item, although I may be wrong.
  • ambug666
    18 posts
    edited June 2014
    I bought the gold mansion even though I don't have rocket car/lampwick yet.
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    I run on iOS and got the update on my premium account and not my freemium account, very odd. I do have the nuke button in the updated game. Accidentally hit it and it asked are you sure. I was and cancelled. I bought the pretty gold mansion and arranged to fit it, but I wanted to store some iron rails and wasn't able to, so there are still some inventory issues out there, and my pretty gold mansion has some iron rails hidden behind it :?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MyNoNoSp0t wrote:
    The nuke back and the ability to put things like trees and fences in out inventory again.

Yay trees and fences in inventory!

Dancing-Homer-Gif.gif
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Did they at least fix the nuke button? Like is it protected now?
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Did they at least fix the nuke button? Like is it protected now?

I don't know I haven't dared to push it. It would be nice if it's password protected incase the wrong person logs into your town or someone hits it by mistake. I just know there will be thread where someone says they accidentally pushed the button if it's not password protected.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.