EA Forums - Banner

Free Doughnuts?

Nope, the only other thing like this is the original tapping Homer that gets you the statue along with the donuts.

Replies

• CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ah. That's a bummer. Thanks for answering.
  • PhillTheShrew
    15 posts
    edited June 2014
    is that right, you get donuts for tapping homer a few times?
    cant seem to get this to work...
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    is that right, you get donuts for tapping homer a few times?
    cant seem to get this to work...

He must be on an outdoor task. So playing his MyPad, Lounging in the Pool, etc. That one has been around since the game launched.

Someone would have to check, but Number 908 (Homer Stonecutter), those 10 donuts may appear if you use the 4 hour task. I know it's been discussed as having the Stonecutter table - but it might work on his 4 hour task.

He simply must be on an OUTDOOR task, and you tap him 10 times (at least for the normal Homer version, unconfirmed if it works on 908's 4 hour task).
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Also, at the table anyway, I had to have the dialog box for Homer open, and then tap 10 times on him. Tapping 10 times on him without the dialog box open did not work. Same for my wife. Same for many others reported.
  • nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Also, at the table anyway, I had to have the dialog box for Homer open, and then tap 10 times on him. Tapping 10 times on him without the dialog box open did not work. Same for my wife. Same for many others reported.

any dialog or just the dialog relating to stonecutter's table? If the latter, I missed it. #$%#$%@ argh.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014

any dialog or just the dialog relating to stonecutter's table? If the latter, I missed it. #$%#$%@ argh.

Homer's dialog box; the normal one for him. So I tapped him, got his dialog box, and then, without dismissing that dialogue box, tapped Homer 10 times. Then I got the "Super secrete" pop up, and my donut count went up by 10.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.