EA Forums - Banner

if gils not in town is there any way to get the gold house ?

Prev1
Poors lol

Replies

• TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited June 2014
    title says all, its gold, limined i really want it can you please give it to all players ? :mrgreen:
    they should offer it to everybody. I don't want it but others like you might. I want the Mapple store, tho big time. Gil doesn't like me as he hasn't ever appeared in my SF :cry:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Is it really just random?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2014
    I believe you have to own Chester. I don't have him -> he's not been offered to me.
    I know neighbours who have him -> they got offered
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    I believe you have to own Chester. I don't have him -> he's not been offered to me.

As it was pointed out to me 10+ times that's apparently not the case. Some that don't have him got the offer. Though I wonder if that's a glitch.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Addicts site says to hard close, restart your device, try again. In other words, the usual remedies. I don't know why they didn't mention uninstall and reinstall. I think we have 4 days on this to get Gil to appear. Contacting EA was also mentioned. Depending on who you get they read from a script that advices you to "be patient". :)
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

As it was pointed out to me 10+ times that's apparently not the case. Some that don't have him got the offer. Though I wonder if that's a glitch.

There must be some kind of glitch. Some people say they have Chester but don't have the offer and some say they don't have Chester but got the offer anyway. I don't have Chester and I don't have the Gil offer either. (which is how it probably should be)
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited June 2014
    Does anyone really want to buy it? SUPER expensive, no character. Just seems like they should have given this to us with Chester. I dont even remember the rocket car.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Does anyone really want to buy it? SUPER expensive, no character. Just seems like they should have given this to us with Chester. I dont even remember the rocket car.

If Chester came with the gold house (like he should have) I would probably buy him. Giving us the gold house now for 250 donuts (370 if you don't have Chester and the deal) is a rip off. It should be an FP prize or a future event prize.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014

Look how many people bought the ULTRA expensive whale!!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

There must be some kind of glitch. Some people say they have Chester but don't have the offer and some say they don't have Chester but got the offer anyway. I don't have Chester and I don't have the Gil offer either. (which is how it probably should be)

I was not aware of that. Well I don't have him :? Don't want the offer anyway
  • whoamercy
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You don't need Chester and the rocket car.

Check the build menu. The Gil offer should be at the far left of the premium items list, if nowhere else.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Well, if this is a glitch (i.e. everyone should have received the Gil "sale&quot), plus the fact of people accidentally buying the gold house, maybe EA will give us something? Like donuts or make it a permanent premium. Here's hoping.

please.gif
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I haven't seen Gil in my town. I wonder if you need to have at least 300 donuts already to get the offer?
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited June 2014
    I got the house
  • HappyGamer73
    2403 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've got the Nuke button back, so it's been updated, but still no sign of Gil. Maybe you need to have enough donuts before he makes the offer?
  • DannyTheElite
    56 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've got the Nuke button back, so it's been updated, but still no sign of Gil. Maybe you need to have enough donuts before he makes the offer?
    No, that's not it. I had 9 donuts. (No Chester lampwick either)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I haven't seen Gil in my town. I wonder if you need to have at least 300 donuts already to get the offer?

Nope. I have 300+ and no Gil.
    Not in the street. Not in the build menu.

Not that I care; just reporting.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Nope. I have 300+ and no Gil.
    Not in the street. Not in the build menu.

Not that I care; just reporting.

Thanks!

I was just wondering but even if I get the offer it is not something I'd buy.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

I don't have Chester and the rocket car, but got the update with Gil and the gold house "sale." I got the update this morning when I tapped the icon to go visit neighbors. I recall there were 2 updates - a small 5 or 6mb and a larger 100-something update. Instead of going to my neighbors screen, Gil showed up on his knees, begging me to buy the gold house.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    To the tune of "Where oh where has my little dog gone"

Oh where, oh where
    Has my little Gil gone?
    Oh where, oh where can he be?
    With his prize cut short
    And his cost cut long

I think he went down
    To the Stonecutters site
    To see what he could see
    And in his hands
    Was a building so bright
    I wonder what could it be

Oh where, oh where
    Has my little Gil gone?
    With his prize cut short
    And his cost cut long

I last saw him by the chest of gold
    Kneeling on the ground
    But I just can't see him there anymore
    He just can't seem to be found

Perhaps the people on the forum will know
    They may have seen him go by
    Who knows where
    He might have decided to go
    But we've got to give it a try

Oh where, oh where
    Has my little Gil gone?
    With his prize cut short
    With his cost cut long
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.