EA Forums - Banner

When your sick what do you crave to eat/drink ?

Water, pineapple juice and whatever is easiest to cook.

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ice pops and vimto when I know my sugar levels are low
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Water, well I always drink water, then soup or cheese and biscuits
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Water, well I always drink water, then soup or cheese and biscuits
    Same!! :D I drink water and dry biscuits such as rich tea or digestives
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ginger ale is good for upset stomach
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1139 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Oranges, always oranges.
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited June 2014
    Ginger ale, made with real ginger and has a bit of a bite to it.

For a really stuffy cold, it is spiced tea. It's black tea with some spices, OJ and Pineapple juice. Heat it up a bit and it helps clear out the stuffiness. Yup, just like chicken soup or anything else that is hot :D
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Chicken soup and ginger ale for stomach, cranberry juice for anything else(cheap and easy way to fight infections)...
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Mint tea sometimes popsicles
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Canada Dry (ginger ale for those that don't know), peppermint tea, and raspberry jello.

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Chicken soup and ginger ale for stomach, cranberry juice for anything else(cheap and easy way to fight infections)...

I love cranberry juice. But only the no sugar added stuff!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:

I agree, I want the real stuff or at least the good concentrate. I don't like the flavored stuff it tastes bad and isn't helping. 8)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

I agree, I want the real stuff or at least the good concentrate. I don't like the flavored stuff it tastes bad and isn't helping. 8)

The Cran raspberry is normally what I buy :). I find the sugar added stuff is too sweet though. But it kinda sucks since I switched over because if we go out for breakfast I can't order CJ because it's always sugary! Like, you can taste the sugar in it :-/
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Chicken soup is definitely a go to. I also love spearmint tea, chamomile blackberry tea, and lemon water. Those really help you sweat out any infection or cold you may have.

I used to drink ginger ale, but not for a long time. I'm not sure why I stopped drinking it. That stuff is really good.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I used to drink ginger ale, but not for a long time. I'm not sure why I stopped drinking it. That stuff is really good.

My problem is now I associate it with being sick so I literally can't drink it any other time.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

My problem is now I associate it with being sick so I literally can't drink it any other time.
    That's a good point! And it's a shame too because that stuff tastes pretty good.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:

Is it all flavors of ginger ale or just the regular stuff?
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    Grilled cheese sandwiches
  • jaudon8911
    177 posts
    edited June 2014
    I want soup, and for someone to sing me Soft Kitty!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.