ecneralc
3182 posts Member
Woohoo it's not a scam :)

RQW3Ovu.jpg

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Congratulations! You must be a veteran player :)

I too have been invited to join the beta test and will do so as soon as my wireless internet account stops acting up.
    Servers are going to be up at 2pm pacific time.
    Character copy has been turned off until that time.

Are you alliance or horde(boo!)? :-)
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I play both alliance and horde but my main is alliance night elf hunter. I've been playing wow since we only had lvl 60.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    Ever since I stopped playing at WoLK they been trying hard to get me back with beta invites and other things. I got off that sinking ship and never going back unless they gave me a free lifetime subscription to the game. The game stopped being good after BC besides the motorcycle mount from WoLK. But bleh on the rest.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Uh, huh?
  • SirLance_Elot
    2148 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Uh, huh?

You don't know WoW.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Holy :O I had no idea about this..
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Well I ran into a bug I cleared through the starting area to get to the second area and as I was running in that area I got disconnected and teleported back to the starting area. Now I can't leave the starting area because it's saying I haven't finished the quest but since I have finished the quest it's not showing up lol. I tried running out of the area and it just teleports me back lol. I've reported it to blizzard waiting for response hopefully they can fix will have to start another character to test the new area. It's kinda funny running around since they don't have textures and artwork done for some of the stuff so you just see the base structure it being white stairs with finished characters fighting on them.
  • Marjeta1972
    16 posts
    edited June 2014
    Nice, i hope ill get my beta key too. Even my luck is somewhere beyond zero :) there is always hope. In meantime untill wod ill be browsing wowhead and wow europe and droll there. And where are belf female new look models :( ?
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nice, i hope ill get my beta key too. Even my luck is somewhere beyond zero :) there is always hope. In meantime untill wod ill be browsing wowhead and wow europe and droll there. And where are belf female new look models :( ?

I'm not sure if they have belf female new models I'll check tonight see if they're up if they are I'll take screenshots and put them up here for ya. I just started building my garrison so I can take pics of what it looks like when it starts. They got rid of some spells on my hunter, they're suppose to on other characters as well trying to cut down on how many buttons are need to be pushed. From 91 to 100 there isn't any new spells only new talents at 100. Instead you unlock perks for your abilities. I just hit 91 on my hunter and unlocked a perk for camouflage when you activate it to go stealth it also heals you now.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014

http://imgur.com/a/vgTqq

the first 5 images are from current WoW. As you can see theres not much difference between the models of the blood elves don't think they have added the new models yet to beta. The dwarf on the other hand is much more detailed from current to the beta. The area I'm in on my hunter Shadowmoon Valley, I got some pics of the area leading up to my garrison and what the garrison looks like when you first get it. I've only unlocked the Barracks so far so there's some pics of how you build it and of it building and what it looks like inside. With the barracks you get the ability to summon attackers to attack locations for you not sure if able to see it clearly I tried highlighting the ability so it could be seen. I now have a quest to get my first follower at my barracks. Followers can be sent out on quests to bring you back money or items, pretty much they're suppose to act like characters like yourself and you are the npc they report to.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ill add some more pics as I go maybe some of the environment and tabs for the followers and how you send them on quests.
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I got invited to the beta aswell, played up till the point where you made your Garrison. I'm taking my time and am mostly playing (real) WoW and Hearthstone :P
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Roccaine wrote:
    I got invited to the beta aswell, played up till the point where you made your Garrison. I'm taking my time and am mostly playing (real) WoW and Hearthstone :P

Nice, ya I kept getting disconnected and got kicked out of shadowmoon valley had to figure out how to get back and such. I started a rogue going through starting event I'm trying to see how fast I can get through the quests to see if maybe I could have a chance at realm first 100 when it goes live.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I discovered they have added in new stats.
    Multistrike: if you stack, it gives chance you'll attack twice or heal for an extra amount
    Readiness: if you stack, it lowers the cool down on certain abilities.
    Leech: if you stack, each attack or heal you do to a target has a chance to heal yourself.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited July 2014
    world of warcraft the game that ruins your life.

everyone i know who's played this game (or people i've read about on the net) has got terribly addicted to it.. couldn't get into it myself never been a big fan of MMO's
  • Marjeta1972
    16 posts
    edited July 2014
    Thnx for posting pics. Cant wait that expansion hits. Got bored of mop haha
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Haha ya I hadn't played since after I beat siege of orgimmar raid, been playing beta pretty crazily I took more screenshots I have 2 followers now I'll put pics up of the way you send them on quests. It's pretty funny you drag them over from the list to the quest and it looks like they're been lifted and choked and they're struggling to get away lol.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    world of warcraft the game that ruins your life.

everyone i know who's played this game (or people i've read about on the net) has got terribly addicted to it.. couldn't get into it myself never been a big fan of MMO's

Well with this expack, to get more people into it since end game stuff usually is most fun, they are making it so you can lvl 1 character instantly to lvl 90 for free with the purchase of this expack. The starting event of this expack is setup as an epic introduction to the game you learn how to play your character and have a really interesting story line full of action right at the start of lvl 90 and then you go through the 10 lvls to 100 to reach max any other character after that you have to lvl from 1 to 100. Also the first 3 games, I think it is, is now in a bundle for $20. At Christmas time all games from blizzard cut by 50% for special Christmas sale.
  • Marjeta1972
    16 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

Haha ya I hadn't played since after I beat siege of orgimmar raid, been playing beta pretty crazily I took more screenshots I have 2 followers now I'll put pics up of the way you send them on quests. It's pretty funny you drag them over from the list to the quest and it looks like they're been lifted and choked and they're struggling to get away lol.

Oh thats sounds awesome, ill check new pics !
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!