ax0n01
2385 posts Member
Been playing since the original launch of the game. March 1st 2012

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    Summer is here and I’ve realized that I’ve been playing The Simpsons Tapped Out for 3 years now. Tapping since the Summer of 2012. (Wow, that’s a long time!) It’s been still fun, through all the updates, even glitches and lock-outs. Through good times and bad times, it’s kept me entertained and busy.

So this thread and it’s poll is simple. How long have you been playing TSTO? When did you start tapping? Vote and/or let the forum know below.

you mean 2 years
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Day one.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    Summer is here and I’ve realized that I’ve been playing The Simpsons Tapped Out for 3 years now. Tapping since the Summer of 2012. (Wow, that’s a long time!) It’s been still fun, through all the updates, even glitches and lock-outs. Through good times and bad times, it’s kept me entertained and busy.

So this thread and it’s poll is simple. How long have you been playing TSTO? When did you start tapping? Vote and/or let the forum know below.

you mean 2 years

But it's my 3rd summer. Whatever. I hate math and counting. Lol.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11454 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    day 1 =D
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2014
    Halloween 2012
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

you mean 2 years

lets say you started in june 2012 and its now june 2014

2014 - 2012 = 2

you can say you are over 2 years depending on when you started but nobody has been playing 3 years yet
  • quickstrike8
    36 posts
    edited June 2014
    Almost exactly one year. Started as soon as I got an android phone capable of playing. Got Rex Banner and patriotic apu just in time.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Started day 1 that it came out on android, which I think was late January 2013. So almost 1 and a half years.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow! For once I feel young! (In game time, anyway).

I started during the Valentines '14 event.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    About a week after the Whacking Day event ended
  • stevieort
    599 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Been playing since the app's reboot in Spring 2012. Remember the Harp of Death? And when Grampa was on an endless "Go Tell Stories" loop? Good times! Seriously, though, I love this game.
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    August 2012
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    First day for the Android release in America. I think it was February 8th, 2013.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that today is my one year TSTO-iversary. (Or maybe yesterday was. I can't be 100% certain on the exact date. But it's definitely the longest I've ever played a single mobile game! :mrgreen: )
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

you mean 2 years

Lol I was gonna point that out too!

I started playing last January, so a year and a half :-)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6245 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    stevieort wrote:
    Been playing since the app's reboot in Spring 2012. Remember the Harp of Death? And when Grampa was on an endless "Go Tell Stories" loop? Good times! Seriously, though, I love this game.

The relaunch was released Aug 16 2012. So technically you've Ben here since almost the end of Summer
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

you mean 2 years

2014 - 2012 = 2

you can say you are over 2 years depending on when you started but nobody has been playing 3 years yet

Calculations complete. Everyone can put their shoes back on now :lol:

7 months playing so far for me.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

you mean 2 years

Lol I was gonna point that out too!

I started playing last January, so a year and a half :-)
    We've been playing for the same amount of time! :-D
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited June 2014
    February 2013, so it was soon after the Android launch, but I wasn't aware of it. Just casually looking for a Simpsons-related game while watching The Simpsons one Sunday night!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

you mean 2 years

2014 - 2012 = 2

Good luck trying to get buy-in on this Maxx. Reminds me of those people who thought the 21st century started Jan 1, 2000 at midnight.

And now I will duck...

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!