EA Forums - Banner

Donut Producing Building!

124Next

Replies

• edited June 2014
    sizzlefork wrote:
    I wonder how many donuts it'll cost to speed up the production of a donut.. :D
    This forum needs a "like" button for posts.

Also,
    Hell_Its_About_Time_by_BioHazaRd_Apocalypse.jpg

I can relate, sometimes it's hard to come up with a fresh reply or someone hasn't already said it. :wink:
  • edited June 2014
    So Lard Lad dosen't produce donuts and I don't see the Devil donut's guy anywhere :x
    The obvious supply of fresh fried dough is not a given in this game :evil:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Apperently people are still wondering if this is real. Ill quote my previous post because this is 100% fake!
    I don't play the FG game but a quick search gave me this:

150px-Building-clevelands-deli.png

This is one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen. Why would you photoshop a building from the FG game it into some fake TSTO Building and claim that it Will give out donuts. Please lock this thread.

• pokercrazee
    68 posts
    edited June 2014
    Apperently people are still wondering if this is real. Ill quote my previous post because this is 100% fake!

This is one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen. Why would you photoshop a building from the FG game it into some fake TSTO Building and claim that it Will give out donuts. Please lock this thread.
    That building looks very family guy type of sorta thing :?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited June 2014

yes that's the building this guy is saying would give donuts and it's in FG game
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014

yes that's the building this guy is saying would give donuts and it's in FG game

Yeah, that was my point. The OP took this Family Guy game building, put Matt Groenings autograph underneath it, wrote top secret over it and claimed its a donut producing TSTO building he found in the files. Pretty pathetic, but i guess it got him the attention he craved.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6377 posts Moderator
    edited June 2014
    This is clearly an attempt by the OP to fool everyone.

Thread locked
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.