EA Forums - Banner

Museum of Natural History

bradyc79
1379 posts Member
bradyc79 wrote:
So I was clearing my town today and noticed that at the Museum Of Natural History, there is now a red banner that says "The History of Weapons". I don't remember that being in the town before, but I may have missed it. I am working on posting a pic. Anyone else notice this?

The banner shows up when the building has been spied upon.

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    So I was clearing my town today and noticed that at the Museum Of Natural History, there is now a red banner that says "The History of Weapons". I don't remember that being in the town before, but I may have missed it. I am working on posting a pic. Anyone else notice this?

Ahh, OK, thanks for the response. I like that change, should make something like that permanent for all of these premium buildings with no tasks.
  • Mrsarney
    80 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I said the same thing when I saw the Knowlegeum after it was spied on! It has the curly thing come out of the top. (No picture, sorry!) I was so confused! Its been so long since I had a task there.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:

It's a really cool animation too. I wish there was a way they could keep the animations for buildings like the museum, Claus co, Skating rink, etc.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:

Could that be the reason that I noticed the lights flickering inside my First Church of Lard Lad today? There wasn't anyone doing a task inside (are there any regular tasks that even use the building?) and after a left and came back to my town they were off again. I figured it must have been a glitch until I read your post.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    HisWrath wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:

Could that be the reason that I noticed the lights flickering inside my First Church of Lard Lad today? There wasn't anyone doing a task inside (are there any regular tasks that even use the building?) and after a left and came back to my town they were off again. I figured it must have been a glitch until I read your post.

Seems I can confirm this is the case myself. This morning several buildings that had been spied upon were "activated", including the Lard Lad Church, Eggnog Bar, and Helter Shelter. Now I'm tempted to move some other buildings closer to the Lodge just to see some more animations. Pretty cool.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Mrsarney wrote:
    I said the same thing when I saw the Knowlegeum after it was spied on! It has the curly thing come out of the top. (No picture, sorry!) I was so confused! Its been so long since I had a task there.

Hello and welcome to the forum! knowledgeodeom is a great building from an event long missed. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.