EA Forums - Banner

one seeing eye and abandoned store

I love the pyramid. The animation is awesome.

Replies

• KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    Bought them both today :) If you are a fan of the Stonecutters, the buildings are a must. Sure the pyramid may not be needed, if there is something for the 4th of July costing more then 63 donuts I'll be sad since I used 100 on the pyramid but oh well for me if so.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014

Agreed. The abandoned store is pretty boring though. It's only plus IMO is being limited time.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Are they really worth the 130 donuts?
    Yes! (And I'm cheap!)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014

Agreed. The abandoned store is pretty boring though. It's only plus IMO is being limited time.

Ya, I only bought it because I love the episode.
  • cadhadley
    188 posts
    edited June 2014
    i would get the pyramid, the animation is awesome ! the abandoned store is kinda boring, it has no animations at all
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Abandoned Store is an interesting looking building so I bought it to add to my Mall type area.

If you're the kind of person who needs things to light up or do things, may I suggest regressing to infancy and go play in a Fisherprice store.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Worth every penny. Should give a nice amount when they start to give cash after the event ends. Plus they add a nice ambience to the towns 8)
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Are they really worth the 130 donuts?
    Yes! (And I'm cheap!)

No! I'm cheaper. :mrgreen:
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    I got both of them. I figured what the heck after I bought a bunch of donuts and got Frink and the alien.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Are they really worth the 130 donuts? I mean I got 311 idk what we may get for the fourth. Or just wait till the next event?

Being serious...

tstoaddicts does a nice thing called "should I buy". Lists what they think are the pros/cons of items.

See tstoaddicts.com/events/stonecutters/

For me, not worth it. For others, well, one person bought 6 of those pyramids! Another person bought 52 (!!) chests.

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Abandoned Store is an interesting looking building so I bought it to add to my Mall type area.

If you're the kind of person who needs things to light up or do things, may I suggest regressing to infancy and go play in a Fisherprice store.

This seems mean. I hope you are not mocking loyal tappers.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    I can see why people would buy 6 or more pyramids. The 90 emblems a day minimum(45 every 8 hours) adds up quickly.

Be interesting to see what happens to it after the event ends.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I can see why people would buy 6 or more pyramids. The 90 emblems a day minimum(45 every 8 hours) adds up quickly.

Be interesting to see what happens to it after the event ends.

Me too. I suggested they make an Egypt area. :mrgreen:
    If EA would add dirt/sand, then this person could really do that area right.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm freemium so donuts are very precious to me, but I still had to buy the pyramid! It's limited after all so it's the only chance you'll get! :wink:

Not bothered about the abandoned store though, I'd have got it if it was used.
  • Snakeyees
    2321 posts Member
    edited June 2014

may I suggest you keep all your suggestions to yourself troll
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!