EA Forums - Banner

Crashing!

FarmerCyn wrote:
Is anyone else crashing more often today while visiting friends? I crashed nine times today going through my list. Usually I don't crash at all. Is the game more unstable or is it last weekend of an event traffic? Golly, and other salty expressions, this sure makes visiting neighbors less fun. :(

Happy tapping to all :)

No. Good luck and happy tapping!

Replies

• FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    Well with luck it is just me and I hit heavy traffic. Thanks Jim for answering :)
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited June 2014
    Mine did that so often I had an entire conversation going on with Homer about making him punish Bart for unplugging my game. :D

Mine just finally stopped and I think it was the weakened signal I had when I was in the LTAC hospital.
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    Mine did that so often I had an entire conversation going on with Homer about making him punish Bart for unplugging my game. :D

Mine just finally stopped and I think it was the weakened signal I had when I was in the LTAC hospital.

Darn that Bart! Hope you and your signal both get better.
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    See my post in the other thread. You have a device problem, not a game issue.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    FarmerCyn wrote:
    Well with luck it is just me and I hit heavy traffic. Thanks Jim for answering :)

My pleasure. Happy tapping!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Only the usual problems for me today. I don't think we had an update. EA servers are working ok for me. Good luck!
  • FarmerCyn
    235 posts
    edited June 2014
    wildminion wrote:
    See my post in the other thread. You have a device problem, not a game issue.
    The problem probably is on my end. Our wi-fi can be iffy. I think my neighbors have a blender running on this frequency. Why did they need smoothies? :wink:

Glad this isn't a game issue. Happy tapping to all :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!