EA Forums - Banner

What is your most prised possession

Prev13
Ratman5674 wrote:
Ratman wants to know what is your most prised possession? Ratman is talking material objects (Ratman doesn't care if your goldfish.) Ratman has 2.

The first is a weird Native American head thing. This is something Ratman got given to him about 10 years ago by his grandad. It isn't valuable at all. It's not even worth the material it was made out of but it is sentimental . That's right Ratman has feelings.

The other is more valuable. It's Ratmans collection of kidrobot blind boxes. Ratman has some very valuable ones.,some worth £200. The best of them has to be the Matt Groening 500th episode limited edition one. Just being a fan of the Simpsons it is a great thing to own. Ratman still see some to buy but for much more than he paid. The another Ratman is proud of owning is probably Funzo. That is like £100 to buy. The blind box Ratman got it in was about £6.
If you haven't seen this look them up. They are great for Simpsons fans.

Ratman can post pics of anyone wants to see any of it.
So what is your most prized possession?

I win

ieo4k4.jpg

Replies

• Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Ratman wants to know what is your most prised possession? Ratman is talking material objects (Ratman doesn't care if your goldfish.) Ratman has 2.

The first is a weird Native American head thing. This is something Ratman got given to him about 10 years ago by his grandad. It isn't valuable at all. It's not even worth the material it was made out of but it is sentimental . That's right Ratman has feelings.

The other is more valuable. It's Ratmans collection of kidrobot blind boxes. Ratman has some very valuable ones.,some worth £200. The best of them has to be the Matt Groening 500th episode limited edition one. Just being a fan of the Simpsons it is a great thing to own. Ratman still see some to buy but for much more than he paid. The another Ratman is proud of owning is probably Funzo. That is like £100 to buy. The blind box Ratman got it in was about £6.
    If you haven't seen this look them up. They are great for Simpsons fans.

Ratman can post pics of anyone wants to see any of it.
    So what is your most prized possession?

I win

ieo4k4.jpg
    Ratman hopes you changed it out if that horrible frame.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Bought custom frame on purpose. It would be something Grimey would choose.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My signed Brazil shirt by Kaka that I got at a friendly at Ibrox between Rangers and AC Milan
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    A real life solid gold mansion.
  • nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited June 2014
    A signed Andrew flintoff cricket bat and picture. Also a Liverpool fc champions league limited edition monopoly Set from 2005.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    My houses and property are my most cherished possessions. When I bought the house, it had been subdivided from a larger property to the east, and 5 yrs later, that owner wanted to sell, so I jokingly made an offer and he accepted. Went from 5 acres to 45 acres, and my property then extended to a river. Over the years, I kept buying the surrounding properties when they either hit the market,more had gone to tax sales. I now own 5 houses on 105 acres of land(50 or so acres of dense wooded property). I have built walking trails and a nice place to fish on my property. When I die, I have told my family that my will specifies that the 50 acres will go to the town I live in to become a nature area, as I do not want the wooded area to be destroyed. I love sitting on my back porch and watching the wildlife come in and out of the woods.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My houses and property are my most cherished possessions. When I bought the house, it had been subdivided from a larger property to the east, and 5 yrs later, that owner wanted to sell, so I jokingly made an offer and he accepted. Went from 5 acres to 45 acres, and my property then extended to a river. Over the years, I kept buying the surrounding properties when they either hit the market,more had gone to tax sales. I now own 5 houses on 105 acres of land(50 or so acres of dense wooded property). I have built walking trails and a nice place to fish on my property. When I die, I have told my family that my will specifies that the 50 acres will go to the town I live in to become a nature area, as I do not want the wooded area to be destroyed. I love sitting on my back porch and watching the wildlife come in and out of the woods.
    That's so nice!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Two rubber rats, one black and one white, a rat pin, and a slice of wood cheddar cheese. These were owned by my father before he died, he was a member of a fraternal organization within a veterans group called the Trench Rats and they were symbolic gifts. I have them stashed with some items (SAT score, oldest copy of birth certificate, school IDs).
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    That's so nice!

It is. I grew up in an area that used to be woods, and the area that was wooded when I was a kid was tore up and turned into houses when I was 17. I hated seeing those woods go bye bye. It always makes me sad visiting my stepdad and going by there, because I have lots of fond memories of time spent in that area. Hence why I rather donate to the town, than risk my family selling it to a developer and tearing them down for even more houses, which this area does not need
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My parents were in uni when I was growing up, so I never got the toys I wanted.
    I grew up to love all kinds of toys.

88RRINC.jpg

I have more creepy dolls now. They are all a small fortune :roll:

Also my Star Wars collection, including film cells. Don't really have pics. Umm however I have these.
    qU5jGwc.jpg
    7TQ0J6J.jpg
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited June 2014
    Those are awesome
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Mine would be Panzer Dragoon Saga for the Sega Saturn. Very few were made (Under 15,000, but the exact total seems to vary) and I have one! :) It's well known as being one of the best games for the Saturn, and very hard to find for under a few hundred dollars.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't really know if it's what I'd call a 'prized possession' but I do have a penny from the 1920s that I am very proud of.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    Idk about prized but I have 8 gaming related statues and a Mortal Kombat display stand that noone wanted from Gamestop. The 3 dogs on top are from Raising Cane's. Every Xmas they have a new dog for sale along with my LSU hate,29 hat, Daytona win from 07 and Yankees hat. It makes a good hat holder! :D

0VoQI6S.png
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    My travel companion, Minion Dave

Hl0PVpel.jpg

PrloUEIl.jpg

5Vzlcg8l.jpg

GLjnt37l.jpg
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    Ha thats awesome Pano :)

I can only imagine how tight ya were holding on to him on the rail by the water :D
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:

I can only imagine how tight ya were holding on to him on the rail by the water :D

Haha thanks, I won him a few years ago at a local carnival thought it'd be neat to take his picture in different cities.

And yes, I almost dropped him on that ferry, twice :lol:
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:

Haha thanks, I won him a few years ago at a local carnival thought it'd be neat to take his picture in different cities.

The one on the rail and him peaking out of the sand are my favorite 2.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

The one on the rail and him peaking out of the sand are my favorite 2.

The one in the sand is awesome and def my fave of them all, that one was at Coney Island in New York.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Almost dropped him off of Rockefeller too lol

FRLYCjzl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.