EA Forums - Banner

BLOW Krustyland UP & In Return Give Us More Squidport Tiles, Land And...

Prev1
Why do we have to give up KL to get those things?

Replies

• phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Agree, even though I forget every now and then to visit KL. EA could release those separately. I'm sure we'll get new land and tiles soon. We could get tiles quite soon if they do a summer update for SP. Just wait, and be patient, they'll probably add them sooner or later!
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited June 2014
    I hate Krustyland, but I still visit every 8 hours for the balloon game, as I've won 5 donuts on three occasions. I have it synch-ed with my dog race, so I won't forget.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You could incorporate the episode where homer joins the army, and there's a war game in Springfield.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:

If you like collecting tickets there's an option on the poll for you.

Really would anyone still go to KL if the Balloon Pop game landed in their Springfield?
    I'd be willing to give up a place I never visit, has more land than rides or items to fill it and has no character missions. I'd rather make the part of the game that matters better than keep a part of the game that doesn't.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited June 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:

If you like collecting tickets there's an option on the poll for you.

Really would anyone still go to KL if the Balloon Pop game landed in their Springfield?
    I'd be willing to give up a place I never visit, has more land than rides or items to fill it and has no character missions. I'd rather make the part of the game that matters better than keep a part of the game that doesn't.

I want all of the things you mentioned AND KL
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    And at the same time wondering why your games file size is so big, won't load or keeps crashing.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited June 2014
    And at the same time wondering why your games file size is so big, won't load or keeps crashing.

No I haven't been wondering those things.
  • T2OY
    15 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'd want to put the cool KL rides on my boardwalk they're just a waste sitting in KL.
  • VoodooGirl81
    85 posts
    edited June 2014
    If you look at the map of the "real" Krustyland on the wall at Universal Studios (I'm sure it's available somewhere online if you don't live near a Universal) there is lots more content (rides, etc.) that has yet to be released that would surely fill up the rest of the empty space we all have.

And if you don't love theme parks, you're dead inside.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    None of the above. Once you are finished with all the KL quests you don't have to go there anymore, so complaining about a place you don't have to go is pointless. Just store everything, sell everything, blow it all up and don't redecorate.

And one more thing: we don't need yet ANOTHER thread disguised as a thread begging for more land- we will get it when we get it! Try your hardest to fit in your items to incorporate new buildings, change your designs, sell some useless decorations!
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I feel like when we get the monorail, the badlands will be included.
  • whoamercy
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Personally, I like Krustyland -- or more accurately, I like what it can be. KL could be the fairgrounds / amusement park for several purposes. Given the space available, it could go some ways to alleviating land issues if we could migrate our holiday-themed stuff here, it could be used for the Chili Cook-Off, expansions could include the Land of Chocolate, Praiseland, the renaissance fair...

So why blow it up?
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited June 2014
    OR, and much more ideal to myself, EA can remember that they gave us KL and start, you know, DOING THINGS WITH IT. Of course people find it boring, there isnt anything going on in KL.
    More playable characters, more quest lines, more rides and decorations, SOMETHING. I like KL, but i feel like EA abandoned it, save the random FP ride.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I visit krustyland in the morning and at nite to play the balloon game for the donuts.

Monorail and Springfield Gorge would be great
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't see how more land and dumping Krustyland are connected. If KL and SF were unified, then dropping KL could free up operating resources for adding more land in SF. But if that were true, you wouldn't see the loading screen every time you go back and forth. Dropping KL would lower the storage requirements, though I'm not sure that it would lower them much if they moved the Krustyland items to SF. Any storage reductions might be outweighed by the additional RAM required whenever you opened SF.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    I don't see how more land and dumping Krustyland are connected. If KL and SF were unified, then dropping KL could free up operating resources for adding more land in SF. But if that were true, you wouldn't see the loading screen every time you go back and forth. Dropping KL would lower the storage requirements, though I'm not sure that it would lower them much if they moved the Krustyland items to SF. Any storage reductions might be outweighed by the additional RAM required whenever you opened SF.
    This.

KL & SF are not in memory at once. So, Max has the right idea.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    If we're lucky maybe the developers will add something worthwhile for KL in the 4th of July update. Chili cook off would be awesome but I'd rather that be in my town which I see everyday then another item wasted in KL.

More than likely it'll keep being the waste of space only new players visit.
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited June 2014
    Many of us on this forum took advantage of the tile-stacking glitch, and need more Squidport tiles like we need more newspaper dispensers out of the mystery box.
    Clearly you are not one of those fortunate souls, but just saying - there are those of us who would pass on more tiles.
  • ZennGlenn
    1767 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Agree, even though I forget every now and then to visit KL. EA could release those separately. I'm sure we'll get new land and tiles soon. We could get tiles quite soon if they do a summer update for SP. Just wait, and be patient, they'll probably add them sooner or later![/quot

Ditto on this... & kudos on KidinCape's cool Monorail-Gorge shot 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.