EA Forums - Banner

Conform O Meter

I'm not at max level yet, so every time I level up mine changes.

Replies

• NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    mine is still full, but i know that one of the last updates, they changed it slightly.. so u may need one more KEM
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Anyone else having issues with it? Up until about an hour ago I had a 5 star rating. I didn't do anything but now my consumerism is half a star down :?

I hope it's just the righteousness rating and not one of the others...that's the only one that would fall so quickly.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Anyone else having issues with it? Up until about an hour ago I had a 5 star rating. I didn't do anything but now my consumerism is half a star down :?
    You didn't level up or put anything in storage? Leveling up will often increase requirements (and consumerism is one of the trickiest) and there are items that add to consumerism that you may not expect. (e.g. Santa's workshop.)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    You didn't level up or put anything in storage? Leveling up will often increase requirements (and consumerism is one of the trickiest) and there are items that add to consumerism that you may not expect. (e.g. Santa's workshop.)

No I didn't level up. Last time was when the last level was released :? Wth? Ugh. And I knew the stuff changed so I looked right away and I had full stars right up until tonight :?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I looked right away and I had full stars right up until tonight :?
    I don't have any idea why that would be, then. My consumerism rating hasn't changed, and I have just over the bare minimum for five stars. (If I put two KEMs in storage, it drops.)
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I don't have any idea why that would be, then. My consumerism rating hasn't changed, and I have just over the bare minimum for five stars. (If I put two KEMs in storage, it drops.)

Well I don't know :? I added two KEMs and it fixed but I don't like having 4 :-/
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Well I don't know :? I added two KEMs and it fixed but I don't like having 4 :-/
    I hear ya. I have five of them. There's my main KEM, then two tucked behind the high school, one behind the Blocko store, and one up against the wax museum. Hardly a perfect solution. I've often asked for a permanent, non-premium decoration that will increase the consumerism rating.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I have 4 KEMs in my town... Just imagine they are 7-Eleven franchisees. 8)
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!