EA Forums - Banner

How many free donuts did you earn during the Stonecutter event?

Prev1
500+level ups+friend visits+stonecutter questline+tapping homer at the table, plus free macaroni shed, unfinished shed+chester, one pyramid, one chest, alien51, abandoned store and Hibbert skin. But it's a long story.

Replies

• jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I bought the pyramid too knowing, from experience with previous events, that I would make it all back. If my tally is correct I've gotten about 109 donuts so far.
  • BrandoMG
    101 posts
    edited June 2014
    Other then a level up prize, tapping homer and the quest line. I got a sweet total of zero. I have yet to get a single donut from friends town.
  • ThunderRam
    60 posts
    edited June 2014
    I got 91.

20 from the lag issue apology, 20 from completing the main event storyline.

Then I got 10 from the secret.

5 from winning on Sideshow You.

3 from collecting additional 3000 emblems.

2 from level 42.

6 from getting the XP.

A good bulk I don't even remember.

Rest from friend visits.
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I actually have no idea, didn't count them :P
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I haven't counted either but I think around 60-65. I had a little over 120 but I bought the all seeing eye (there was no way I was passing that up). Now I'm sitting at 87 I think. I should be hitting the 3000 mark for emblems again today so hoping to get 3 more.
  • havocmike
    79 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think I've gotten maybe a grand total of 5 donuts from friend visits... ever. Since stonecutters - 0.

What's with the all-seeing eye? As a rule, I don't buy premium items without at least one character attached. Does owning it increase donut chances or something?
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    57. You gotta trust me on this as I didn't take a before pic.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    57. You gotta trust me on this as I didn't take a before pic.
    All I can say to this is happy using them :mrgreen:
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ain't got a clue - I wasn't counting, but a reasonable amount I think.
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    havocmike wrote:
    I think I've gotten maybe a grand total of 5 donuts from friend visits... ever. Since stonecutters - 0.

What's with the all-seeing eye? As a rule, I don't buy premium items without at least one character attached. Does owning it increase donut chances or something?

No unfortunately. I had to have it just because it looks awesome and I'm a big history/free masonry nut.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    None. Not a single donut.
  • Celticpeasant
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    20 from the lag issue. Prior to the Stonecutters event I was getting 1-3 a day from neighbours. Since the event started I have not gotten any donuts from neighbours. But I was on holidays in Alaska for 3 weeks and had very spotty Wifi so wasn't able to log on much. Just tried to help others by clearing my space as much as I could and going in to Friends when I was able. Been on several times since I got back two days ago to try and catch up. Thanks to all my Friends who hung in there with me!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I wish I knew, exactly. Quite a few, though. I bought a truckload to get all the stonecutter stuff, had a little left over (I think it was around sixty) and have earned enough to add up to buying the community center, so it was a good haul :) (I now have five donuts left.)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    2 from level update, 3 from XP bonus level, 20 from emblem bonuses, 20 from lag apology, 12 from the mystery gift, 10 from the table, 20 from the main storyline. Unknown amount from neighbor visits.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    20 For lag issue apology.
    20 For Bart/Lisa quest.
    10 Easter egg at the Stonecutters table.
    68 Dropped from friends over 27 days at this event's end.
    24 Opening boxes after 34,000 emblems by event's end.
    3 Level up after L42 upgrade.
    5 Side Show You (I visit it twice a day, every day)

Total: 150 donuts
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited June 2014
    there's no idea...
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    What's a "lag issue apology" (20 donuts)? ... I don't seem to recall. :P
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have no clue on what I got but I have had 10 bonus boxes and at least 7 of them have been 3 for me, 2 have been 2. I think the 10th was 3 also but I dont remember, leveling up whatever the 28-36 levels ones give, the bonus and secret ones of course. Then from visiting neighbors..about 10.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Not sure but A LOT!
    I managed to save up and get Luann and the Cracker factory last week and since then I have gained 19 donuts. Haven't visited friends today, so this will go up within the next hour.
  • cakeinvestigator
    121 posts
    edited June 2014
    Around 50. :) I haven't gone through my friends list in about a week (I've got a pretty bad cold and am only up for a few hours a day).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!