EA Forums - Banner

That's it I'm done OR NOT

rwvolture
1259 posts Member
rwvolture wrote:
So I was visiting neighbors and the game crashed I reopen and it loads from the start menu. Log Out, log back in, same issue, uninstall, reinstall and same thing. Why is my town gone? **** happened

Let me guess, you are using something other than i IOS device? Possibly Kindle? Seems that 99% of the issues are on those platforms with the Andriod stuff. I have been playing since week one, and NEVER had a crash other than MAYBE 1-2 times and those were from updates while I was playing or the servers went down. I go through my 100 friend visits daily with zero issues. I use my iPad2 or my iPhone4. Never an issue.

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    using an iphone, only device I have.

I tried again and now it's working fine. That was a scary half hour

I'm curious if it happened cause I tapped a neighbors building at the same time another neighbor tapped the same building since going back to a neighbor I already visited the building I tapped has now been tapped by someone else
  • hondab16tune
    223 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rwvolture wrote:

I'm curious if it happened cause I tapped a neighbors building at the same time another neighbor tapped the same building since going back to a neighbor I already visited the building I tapped has now been tapped by someone else

Are you using wi-fi or 3G? If you are using 3G the signal can dip while trying to go through friends and you will disconnect.

If you are using wi-fi, then the settings or signal strength could have a factor in the game play as well
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    rwvolture wrote:

Are you using wi-fi or 3G? If you are using 3G the signal can dip while trying to go through friends and you will disconnect.

If you are using wi-fi, then the settings or signal strength could have a factor in the game play as well

wi-fi I'm glad it's back but that was scary
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    crazy times! I recently had a neighbor that crashed me, but if it wouldnt load again, i just closed all tasks and it would re load right away properly..

glad ur game is working again!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!