EA Forums - Banner

Wiggum and Disco Stu Still Not Stonecutters and No Response from EA Support

Ratman would try the live chat with EA support. That works for Ratman when he has a problem.

Replies

• LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Even doing the live chat has not resolved this problem. Guy was nice and told me someone would get back with me, but I still have heard nothing from them. And I'm probably going to lose out on the donut bonus because I haven't been able to do the quests for these two characters.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    When you checked the inventory, did you scroll all the way over to the far end? That's where skins get placed.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    When I got the skins they were automatically put on they didn't go to my inventory I'd say just try emailing them
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Even though I have completed all the missions in the Stonecutters Quests, I still have not received the robes for Wiggum and Disco Stu.
    Completing all the missions isn't the same as earning enough emblems for this prize. How many emblems do you have?
  • killjoygee173
    59 posts
    edited July 2014
    I've had the same issue and here was my response from EA

"I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Having reviewed your case, I found that the items "wiggum and disco stu" got vanished. Let me see what can be done to fix your issue.

Danny, Please allow me to explain that the game re-syncs every 7 days and this usually fixes missing character issues. So, please wait for 7 days and see if the character comes back.

In case, if the character is still missing after 7 days, please provide us the following information:

Email address:
    Missing character (s):
    Character(s) missing since: (date/ approximate date/date when the character was first noticed missing)
    Any unusual event noticed? (game crash, player pushed out of the game by an update)"
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yes, I have scrolled through all the way to the end of my inventory several times a day.

It's been two weeks since I had this problem and reported it.

I am 140 emblems away from my next bonus.

I've emailed twice and did the live chat with no resolution to my problem.
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    With the help of some new neighbors and tapping only on lodges until I went through my 60 allotted (yes, everyone got their three each), I was able to get the bonus! I'd still like the Wiggum and Disco Stu to get their robes though.
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    And I finally get Wiggum and Disco Stu officially into the Stonecutters!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.