EA Forums - Banner

Hibbert dine at El Chemistri

kevfd wrote:
Done a forum search, but as usual, nothing relevant came up... Just noticed 4hr job on Hibberts task list that, seemingly, has nothing to do with any quest... I have every available character and can't see it on any of the other's jobs; although admittedly, I had already tasked approx 10-12 characters before I noticed this... Does anyone know how long this has been available?? Will it be a permanent addition?? Will EA make other non-playable buildings, such as BDH usable?? :thumbup:

I honestly cant remember, i would love the BDH to have some tasks there to keep those lights flashing after this event :thumbup:

Replies

  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    Done a forum search, but as usual, nothing relevant came up... Just noticed 4hr job on Hibberts task list that, seemingly, has nothing to do with any quest... I have every available character and can't see it on any of the other's jobs; although admittedly, I had already tasked approx 10-12 characters before I noticed this... Does anyone know how long this has been available?? Will it be a permanent addition?? Will EA make other non-playable buildings, such as BDH usable?? :thumbup:

    This might be a dumb question, but was that your current Number 1 task?
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited July 2014
    Checked my other town and all my feeders... my other main, hibbert had 19 hrs left of his 24hr quest, so couldnt check his task list... when I checked him for 4hr dining at El Chemistri, its not in any of my feeders which battered my head for a while... so went back to my original town and used donuts to speed it up... when I hit El Chemistri I noticed its a joint task with his wife, which is why he's not got it on any of my feeders as theyre all level 25 and below so I dont have Bernice in any of them yet... Thinking it may be a one-off, I checked again and its still available, therefore, I presume, a permanent Job :) now if we could just have a regular 5hr disco job for BDH, that'd make a great end to what has been a fantastic event!!! :D:D
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    Checked my other town and all my feeders... my other main, hibbert had 19 hrs left of his 24hr quest, so couldnt check his task list... when I checked him for 4hr dining at El Chemistri, its not in any of my feeders which battered my head for a while... so went back to my original town and used donuts to speed it up... when I hit El Chemistri I noticed its a joint task with his wife, which is why he's not got it on any of my feeders as theyre all level 25 and below so I dont have Bernice in any of them yet... Thinking it may be a one-off, I checked again and its still available, therefore, I presume, a permanent Job :) now if we could just have a regular 5hr disco job for BDH, that'd make a great end to what has been a fantastic event!!! :D:D

    I don't have that task, even with both Hibbert & Bernice free! I feel so cheated! :twisted:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't have that in my list for the Hibberts either. Can you show us a picture?
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    image-38.jpg

    I'm not seeing it either. Bernice is free too so I checked her and her only joint task is with Marge.

    Does this have anything to do with the Stonecutter skin? That's the only one I don't have.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    They dine at El Chemistri in part 6 of "Hibbert's Got Shed" quest, the story line when you buy Chester
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited July 2014
    image-38.jpg

    I'm not seeing it either. Bernice is free too so I checked her and her only joint task is with Marge.

    Does this have anything to do with the Stonecutter skin? That's the only one I don't have.

    Nah, its his normal character... gonna have to rush with donuts again Will try add screenies now:

    job approx half completed 10 mins ago:

    gLpkEqh.png?1

    Bernice job list

    kHdKJul.png?1

    Hibbert job list

    JZtMc6f.png?1

    job just re-started:

    sj5ch0Y.png?1

    EDIT: Its cut-off the ends of my photos... You can still make out the important stuff but I clearly need to learn how to do this... can anyone point me in the right direction please?? TIA regards :)
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    kevfd wrote:
    Done a forum search, but as usual, nothing relevant came up... Just noticed 4hr job on Hibberts task list that, seemingly, has nothing to do with any quest... I have every available character and can't see it on any of the other's jobs; although admittedly, I had already tasked approx 10-12 characters before I noticed this... Does anyone know how long this has been available?? Will it be a permanent addition?? Will EA make other non-playable buildings, such as BDH usable?? :thumbup:

    This might be a dumb question, but was that your current Number 1 task?
    The only dumb questions are the ones that don't get asked :)... No its not number 1 task - I was going to state that but assumed everyone would be aware that #1's tasks are for single characters, not duals/ sets etc... thanx for asking though, it usually is the simple stuff with me lol :D
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I got it after I placed my hospital and Chester avoided responsibility. The Mrs. is required for him to dine there. Hibberds got shed is the quest.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited July 2014
    I got it after I placed my hospital and Chester avoided responsibility. The Mrs. is required for him to dine there. Hibberds got shed is the quest.

    My hospitals been placed about 18 months ago now...
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I got excited about a job there, but now I'm disappointed :(
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    empathy77 wrote:
    They dine at El Chemistri in part 6 of "Hibbert's Got Shed" quest, the story line when you buy Chester

    Mystery solved :D
    Haven't bought the shed yet. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.