EA Forums - Banner

Thank You All For The Inspirations! Here's My Springfield!

You have a great town! I think your 3D effect works well.

Replies

• 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I like your town, especially your recreation area, love how you have used items to extend the mini golf, (slide, elf house etc etc) and your valentines area, just a shame you couldn't make it a proper island and move one of the boats to the lake so people have to use it to get to the island.

Your 3D works, I have done something similar.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Your town is really nice and with a great layout. Especially like the recreation area, and the chess board within the the wealthy district... :)
  • barryriddl474
    4857 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Very cool town. I think your Stonecutter's area looks outstanding. I also like your highway system, the chessboard and all of the little touches you put in on your various dedicated areas.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Your town looks brilliant :thumbup: :D
  • jerryscrip988
    91 posts
    edited July 2014
    Thanks everyone! I find I enjoy designing/building as much if not more than the game play. I got lucky on the racetrack today, so I finally purchased the magnifying glass, waiting for it to be built. Of course, as soon as I purchased it, they updated the game with a $10million dollar item, so now I have to save a couple of million for another strip of land, then save up for Sit On It And Rotate. My work is never done!
  • tiffermull
    21 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    So darn creative! Love it! I'm sure it was a LOT of work. Very we'll done!! I just friend requested you. I'd love to keep up with your changes :)

I'm TifferMull

Add me: 1TifferMull
  • jerryscrip988
    91 posts
    edited July 2014
    tiffermull wrote:
    So darn creative! Love it! I'm sure it was a LOT of work. Very we'll done!! I just friend requested you. I'd love to keep up with your changes :)

I'm TifferMull
    Just added you, no loitering in public areas, OK? ;)
  • jerryscrip988
    91 posts
    edited July 2014
    Bought the last strip of land available, plenty of water to purchase but who cares without more Squidport stuff. This gave me room to work on my studios design. I put the TV and radio stations on higher ground since they need to be able to transmit. I'm not completely happy with it yet, any suggestions would be welcome:
    Studios_zps01807c17.png
  • AllyOsk
    6 posts
    edited July 2014
    I really love the chess board! Beautiful :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.