EA Forums - Banner

Ratmans offer

Prev1
How would this exchange take place?

Replies

  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    How would this exchange take place?
    You give Ratman your credit card number and he promises he'll only buy a little bit of donuts and not use it for anything else! :lol:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    Mold+Allergies+-+Single+Moldy+Bagel.jpg

    here u go
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I too would like to get in on this, although unlike ratman I can't promise you'll get them back :wink:
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    awez1 wrote:
    Mold+Allergies+-+Single+Moldy+Bagel.jpg

    here u go


    Mmmmm mouldy donuts :mrgreen:
  • Auganaut
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I too would like to get in on this, although unlike ratman I can't promise you'll get them back :wink:

    I've got three donuts with your name on them, but you'll have to come here and pick them up. :P
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Auganaut wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I too would like to get in on this, although unlike ratman I can't promise you'll get them back :wink:

    I've got three donuts with your name on them, but you'll have to come here and pick them up. :P

    That depends on your Come On Eileen singing plans :P anyway, I want more than 3 donuts!
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I think you should all take Ratman seriously and make getting him donuts your number 1 priority.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Eeeewww! Moldy donut.

    I'd like free donuts too. Oh wait, I just got 150 free ones during the SC event.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited July 2014
    You meet Ratman in a ally way where you will come with a unmarked bag of cash. Ratman will be the guy with the ski mask on. You give Ratman the bag and leave. You come back 3 months later and your investment will be doubled.
  • Auganaut
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Auganaut wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I too would like to get in on this, although unlike ratman I can't promise you'll get them back :wink:

    I've got three donuts with your name on them, but you'll have to come here and pick them up. :P

    That depends on your Come On Eileen singing plans :P anyway, I want more than 3 donuts!

    You drive a hard bargain. Ok I'll double my offer to six donuts and i've got the record all set to play when you get here.

    61BbldcjxzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

    If the Ratman would like to stop by and sing along, there are 4 donuts waiting for him as well.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Auganaut wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Auganaut wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I too would like to get in on this, although unlike ratman I can't promise you'll get them back :wink:

    I've got three donuts with your name on them, but you'll have to come here and pick them up. :P

    That depends on your Come On Eileen singing plans :P anyway, I want more than 3 donuts!

    You drive a hard bargain. Ok I'll double my offer to six donuts and i've got the record all set to play when you get here.

    61BbldcjxzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

    If the Ratman would like to stop by and sing along, there are 4 donuts waiting for him as well.

    No deal. There will never be a price high enough that I would listen to that godawful song! :x
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    Here is a donut from me
    Favim.com-donut-donuts-doughnut-doughnuts-pink-donut-pink-donuts-62512.jpg
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    Here is a donut from me. Enjoy!
    Favim.com-donut-donuts-doughnut-doughnuts-pink-donut-pink-donuts-62512.jpg
    oops thought the firts one disn"'t take. So I'll give ya two donuts
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited July 2014
    Here is a donut from me. Enjoy!
    Favim.com-donut-donuts-doughnut-doughnuts-pink-donut-pink-donuts-62512.jpg
    Yes double post Ratman gets 2
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I feel strangely intrigued by the prospect of meeting Ratman in a dark alley. I will invest 60 donuts in your Ponzi scheme. (Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go have my head examined. :shock: )
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I feel strangely intrigued by the prospect of meeting Ratman in a dark alley. I will invest 60 donuts in your Ponzi scheme. (Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go have my head examined. :shock: )
    Quoted for proof
  • diverrob1225
    53 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ratman, you're an alright dude. You crack me up. :D
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Here Ratman...enjoy!

    zspk2.jpg
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Here Ratman...enjoy!

    zspk2.jpg

    "So, you like donuts? Have all the donuts IN THE WORLD!!!"

    .....

    "I don't understand it. James Coco went mad in fifteen minutes."
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited July 2014
    the only way to give free doughnuts would be for ne or soneone else to log in your account give them and give the account back, but that is very risky.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.