EA Forums - Banner

Oh, Dark Side...

It's not the dark side. If some people didn't pay, the game wouldn't be around. :)

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I spent money to get everything stonecutter, as well. Then I spent the leftovers and what I got from the event on the community center and so now I have no donuts. (And then I found out fireworks decorations will cost donuts, and I'm sad. Even if I still had any, I'd prefer to get characters or consumerism buildings, but I did want some fireworks because I just barely missed them last year.)
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited July 2014
    It's going to be a long haul now to get the remaining premium items so I can use the skins: Arnie Pye (90), Jasper/Community Center (150) and finally Disco Stu (190). 430 donuts. Considering it took me 5 months to get the 250 for Barney...
  • ottobusdude
    107 posts
    edited July 2014
    I would happily buy some donuts, but the other day I did a quick calculation of what it would take to buy everything and the result was either buy donuts or a new X-box 1 :?
    No contest :lol:
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Easy choice there...

Tapped Out will be around A Lot longer and will give you Way More enjoyment than an XBone
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!