EA Forums - Banner

No life :(

Prev13
Just spending time recovering so I am wasting even more time on this forum and the game :lol:

I've also started watching all the simpsons episodes again. It's amazing how well I can remember all these but I can't remember breakfast :?

Sounds like a nice life to me if spent watching all the Simpsons episodes :D I can remember certain things from the past, including shows like every Big Bang episode but cant remember what I had to eat the other day.

Hows the recovery going?

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    Just spending time recovering so I am wasting even more time on this forum and the game :lol:

I've also started watching all the simpsons episodes again. It's amazing how well I can remember all these but I can't remember breakfast :?

Sounds like a nice life to me if spent watching all the Simpsons episodes :D I can remember certain things from the past, including shows like every Big Bang episode but cant remember what I had to eat the other day.

Hows the recovery going?

Well the surgery went well but there have been some post op complications that have resulted in a lot of pain, withdrawal like symptoms, and me being very cranky. And I haven't spent much time on my thesis since Monday (which is very bad). Thanks for asking :) <
    btw, that's not sarcasm.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:

Hows the recovery going?

Well the surgery went well but there have been some post op complications that have resulted in a lot of pain, withdrawal like symptoms, and me being very cranky. And I haven't spent much time on my thesis since Monday (which is very bad). Thanks for asking :) <
    btw, that's not sarcasm.

Well hopefully the complications goes away :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Do things and see things enough times you remember them well 8)

I just hope you have other entertainment in recovery, you don't want to get Simpsoned out :shock:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Cool! I think I still have a site that has all the episodes bookmarked.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    efin98 wrote:

Do things and see things enough times you remember them well 8)

I just hope you have other entertainment in recovery, you don't want to get Simpsoned out :shock:

Not possible. Lol. But I've also got lots of great books to read about depressing things for my school work lol
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

Me too, lol
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

Me too, lol

What site?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Elaine Benes sings:

Get well, get well soon, we want you too get well!!! :thumbup:
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited July 2014
    Get well soon!!! :)
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Great to see you back! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2014
    Hope you feel better soon. I also spend more time here than the game :P
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Glad to see you back and I hope you feel better!

If you're bored try watching some new TV shows that you haven't seen before! I'm sure you could get plenty of recommendations from everyone on here :D
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Get well very soon. :D
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Get well soon :D
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    Hope you feel better soon. I also spend more time here than the game :P
    This
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    If you're bored try watching some new TV shows that you haven't seen before! I'm sure you could get plenty of recommendations from everyone on here :D
    I agree with Juliet's idea :D

Get well soon :wink:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Get well soon. If you have the DVDs, rewatch with the commentary on.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited July 2014

My kids have been pestering me to do that.

Its freaking scary that I was 14(12 if you take into the Tracy Ullman Show skits) when that show debuted on Fox. I have kids who are 18 now who grew up watching the show, and the show had been on years before he was even born. I have a 3 yr old grandson who says D'oh, and the show has been airing his entire life.

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Glad to see you back and I hope you feel better!

Shows, go!

So far I've binged on the 100 and west wing
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

My kids have been pestering me to do that.

Its freaking scary that I was 14(12 if you take into the Tracy Ullman Show skits) when that show debuted on Fox. I have kids who are 18 now who grew up watching the show, and the show had been on years before he was even born. I have a 3 yr old grandson who says D'oh, and the show has been airing his entire life.

I was 6 when the show started. That is scary.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.