EA Forums - Banner

No life :(

Prev13
Just spending time recovering so I am wasting even more time on this forum and the game :lol:

I've also started watching all the simpsons episodes again. It's amazing how well I can remember all these but I can't remember breakfast :?

Sounds like a nice life to me if spent watching all the Simpsons episodes :D I can remember certain things from the past, including shows like every Big Bang episode but cant remember what I had to eat the other day.

Hows the recovery going?

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    Just spending time recovering so I am wasting even more time on this forum and the game :lol:

I've also started watching all the simpsons episodes again. It's amazing how well I can remember all these but I can't remember breakfast :?

Sounds like a nice life to me if spent watching all the Simpsons episodes :D I can remember certain things from the past, including shows like every Big Bang episode but cant remember what I had to eat the other day.

Hows the recovery going?

Well the surgery went well but there have been some post op complications that have resulted in a lot of pain, withdrawal like symptoms, and me being very cranky. And I haven't spent much time on my thesis since Monday (which is very bad). Thanks for asking :) <
    btw, that's not sarcasm.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:

Hows the recovery going?

Well the surgery went well but there have been some post op complications that have resulted in a lot of pain, withdrawal like symptoms, and me being very cranky. And I haven't spent much time on my thesis since Monday (which is very bad). Thanks for asking :) <
    btw, that's not sarcasm.

Well hopefully the complications goes away :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Do things and see things enough times you remember them well 8)

I just hope you have other entertainment in recovery, you don't want to get Simpsoned out :shock:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Cool! I think I still have a site that has all the episodes bookmarked.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    efin98 wrote:

Do things and see things enough times you remember them well 8)

I just hope you have other entertainment in recovery, you don't want to get Simpsoned out :shock:

Not possible. Lol. But I've also got lots of great books to read about depressing things for my school work lol
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

Me too, lol
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    crosby357 wrote:

Me too, lol

What site?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Elaine Benes sings:

Get well, get well soon, we want you too get well!!! :thumbup:
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited July 2014
    Get well soon!!! :)
  • Jax001100
    1004 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Great to see you back! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2014
    Hope you feel better soon. I also spend more time here than the game :P
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Glad to see you back and I hope you feel better!

If you're bored try watching some new TV shows that you haven't seen before! I'm sure you could get plenty of recommendations from everyone on here :D
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Get well very soon. :D
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Get well soon :D
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    Hope you feel better soon. I also spend more time here than the game :P
    This
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    If you're bored try watching some new TV shows that you haven't seen before! I'm sure you could get plenty of recommendations from everyone on here :D
    I agree with Juliet's idea :D

Get well soon :wink:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Get well soon. If you have the DVDs, rewatch with the commentary on.
  • mike3775198
    266 posts
    edited July 2014

My kids have been pestering me to do that.

Its freaking scary that I was 14(12 if you take into the Tracy Ullman Show skits) when that show debuted on Fox. I have kids who are 18 now who grew up watching the show, and the show had been on years before he was even born. I have a 3 yr old grandson who says D'oh, and the show has been airing his entire life.

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Glad to see you back and I hope you feel better!

Shows, go!

So far I've binged on the 100 and west wing
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

My kids have been pestering me to do that.

Its freaking scary that I was 14(12 if you take into the Tracy Ullman Show skits) when that show debuted on Fox. I have kids who are 18 now who grew up watching the show, and the show had been on years before he was even born. I have a 3 yr old grandson who says D'oh, and the show has been airing his entire life.

I was 6 when the show started. That is scary.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!