EA Forums - Banner

And now the forum's at it

2Next

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    9 threads. There are 9 threads on the first page saying "add-me". Seriously? WHY? I'm not annoyed that people are trying to find friends. I get that. I'm annoyed that we are not allowed to talk about anything else without the add-me threads taking over the forum.

I personally think that having 100 friends is a bad thing. It crashes my game so I am at 60 and holding. My game is stable at that level.

(LOL doing my part to put something other than add-me on the first page).

SO....was I the only one who couldn't post this morning? I thought I was doing something wrong, like clicking preview instead of submit lol.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    9 threads. There are 9 threads on the first page saying "add-me". Seriously? WHY? I'm not annoyed that people are trying to find friends. I get that. I'm annoyed that we are not allowed to talk about anything else without the add-me threads taking over the forum.

Imagine how those of us who have been here a few months feel. You can see why we get snarky with them sometimes.

SO....was I the only one who couldn't post this morning? I thought I was doing something wrong, like clicking preview instead of submit lol.

Yeah, the board was hiccupping .
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!