EA Forums - Banner

Max Friends Points Donut Rewards

Prev13
It must be random. I got 5 today and was wondering if the odds had gotten better. 3-4 is average for me too.

Replies

• velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    3 days in a row I received no donuts then the 4th day I got 3 yesterday.
    I have noticed the change but I'm still getting free donuts. Saving them up for Halloween now.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited July 2014
    leeana69 wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed a change in the number of donuts that are given out once you've maxed out your friends points since the introduction of the KBBL radio tower? Previously, when i was maxed out, i was typically awarded 3-4 donuts after going through my 100 friends. Now, i am lucky if i only get 1!!! What is going on???

Welcome to the board.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have typically gone days without any, then maybe get 1-2. So I haven't seen any reduction.
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Today I did not get any donuts for visiting all my friends. I am maxed out on FP's
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited July 2014
    I got 4 tonight. I have gotten at least one donut a day since maxing out on friend points last week or so. Pretty good, probably due for a dry spell soon, I guess.
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited July 2014
    Ughh....ell, went through my whole list tonight again with only one free donut. It's almost not even worth the time anymore :/ I mean, i know i shouldn't complain, tthey are free. It's just disappointing :/
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    leeana69 wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed a change in the number of donuts that are given out once you've maxed out your friends points since the introduction of the KBBL radio tower? Previously, when i was maxed out, i was typically awarded 3-4 donuts after going through my 100 friends. Now, i am lucky if i only get 1!!! What is going on???

Welcome to the forum and Happy 4th of July! Yes, it is indeed random. Some days good...some days not so much. Again, welcome to the forum and happy tapping!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I didn't get any for several days, and so far today I got three. I haven't even been able to visit everyone because it keeps crashing. Luck of the draw, as they say.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited July 2014
    It's all random. I average one to two a day.
  • lollytroll
    83 posts
    edited July 2014
    I get at least 2 a day it seems so far, yesterday I got 5, loving all these free donuts but guess I am due a dry spell also
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    As others have said it's random. I average about one a day. The most I've had in a single day was 3 or 4.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I am jealous of people that got 4 or 5 donuts at one time. The most I ever got was 3. Averaging about 1-2 a day. I was shocked yesterday when I got 2 from the same neighbor.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm lucky if I get one every 4-5 days, and that's how it's always been for me since FP were introduced.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Today was the first time that I received a donut while visiting friends
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    Most days I get one, but I got four yesterday. Infact, I seem to have had an uptick in the number of donuts im getting per day.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    This has been discussed many times before.

The answers are the same each time- it's random :)
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I definitely haven't been getting as many as I used to, but the fact that a lot of people are getting more proves it's random
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    One per day for me.... Never gotten more than that!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I think it is funny when people say it is random as if that ends the discussion. The question is whether the probability of a donut drop has changed, not whether it is random or not.

I've not read anywhere from people who read the "files" that the probability has changed. I keep my own stats on this, but it takes a lot of data to say with any confidence that the probability has changed. Currently my average has dropped about 1 donut a day (for 100 friends). We'll have to see what happens over the next few months.

• Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I never got any, and since the update I got 2.....YEAH! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!