EA Forums - Banner

MOST & LEAST favourite tasks

Prev13
Most: Burns walking the hounds. Crack up everytime I see his body waving in the wind, :lol:

Least: Kwik-e-mart Almost everyone does this for their hour long task. Kinda boring. I'm also not fond of indoor tasks. Like to see my characters doing stuff.

I think I will break down and buy some donuts if that sale happens tomorrow, really want Santa Homer :)

Replies

• keywestclubk
    19 posts
    edited December 2012
    love joys scale train annoys the heck out of me def one of my least favorite
    i like santa homer stuck in the chimney lol and bart being a toy solider
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    I hate when Mayor Quimby is done a Jon and screams YAAAAY! It sounds like someone mocking a mentally challenged person. I'm also not a fan of the kwik e mart tasks.

I love Officer Wiggum going on a stake out when he dresses like a woman, and although I don't have professor Frink, all of his tasks are hilarious.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    I hate when Mayor Quimby is done a Jon and screams YAAAAY! It sounds like someone mocking a mentally challenged person. I'm also not a fan of the kwik e mart tasks.

I love Officer Wiggum going on a stake out when he dresses like a woman, and although I don't have professor Frink, all of his tasks are hilarious.

I dig Quimby's sound effects. I especially like his "Vote Quimby.....a lot."
  • lazoak
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    Favorite is Dr. Hibbard doing surgery outside and anything by Dr. Nick.

Least Favorite - Any indoor tasks are all tied in last place...boring
  • webband1
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Kwik-E-Mart tasks really bum me out as well.

Kang's 8 Hour Evil Laugh or Run from Puny Humans are probably my favorites.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    I dig Quimby's sound effects. I especially like his "Vote Quimby.....a lot."

Makes me chuckle every time. I also love his one-hour task because it 'completes' the town hall nicely.

I like Lovejoy's walking the dog but dislike the miniature train.

I generally hate all the tasks that hide characters away inside when there's no animation to show for it. Ones that do, like the observatory, Aztec, power plant etc, are all good though as it makes the town a bit more alive.

The Kwik-E-Mart tasks are indeed boring but they do have the bonus of making collecting when they're finished very easy.
    I'm always disappointed when a character's one hour task is to go shopping though (including nelson - he should be shoplifting, surely?).

It annoys me that Snake robbing the Krusty Burger and Moleman providing security overlaps in the same spot. It would be hilarious otherwise.

I like SVT as a valet at the Truffle too.

Oh, and all of Frink's jobs.
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:

Lol, Nice! Now I'm going to think that every time I hear it!

Most favorite: the now defunct "make Homer run from Krusty Doll"
    Least favorite: "Make Grandpa tell stories on the couch"! (someone had to put this one)
  • Philbowen
    120 posts
    edited December 2012
    Most fave: sideshow Mel being fired from the cannon
    Least fave: Moe smuggling endangered species...
  • talk375
    124 posts
    edited December 2012
    Tied for for favorite task is Frink's Flying Machine and Dr. Hibbert preforming outdoor surgery

Least I'm in agreement indoor task suck
  • Bhawks2012
    216 posts
    edited December 2012
    Sideshow Mel Deboning The Hair for 24hrs is hilarious. He just looks so funny. Also Nelson playing the guitar because I like the racoon munching on the electrical wires.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    I don't have a favorite, but I like to watch Flanders' wrath, grandpa feed birds, and Quimby give a speech. My least favorite are the ones that don't line up well: Grandpa babysit Bart and Lisa, Lisa babysit Rod and Todd, Snake and Moleman overlapping each other in front of Krusty Burger, Apu feeding the Octuplets while everyone is shopping and Snake robbing. And I appreciate indoor tasks because they animate the buildings.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I love Barney sleeping it off in the street. I wonder if Lovejoy's dog will pee on him when he walks by!

Indoor tasks are boring, for sure. I also love Burns walking the hounds.
  • Bentwookie56
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    Least Fav - Anything with Marge with that grunt
    Favorite - Cool Homer drinking his Pabst!
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    My favorite used to be CBG cosplay, but now my favorite is Dr. Hibbert doing surgery outdoors and all of the ones Barney does outdoors. Oh, yeah! I forgot about cool Homer riding the bike.

My least favorite is like sonny said, the ones that happen indside unless it creates a good animation for the building.
  • webband1
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Philbowen wrote:
    Most fave: sideshow Mel being fired from the cannon
    Least fave: Moe smuggling endangered species...

This reminds me that I'm really disappointed with Moe's tasks, and I wish he would get some better ones. Nearly all of his are indoors, and his two outdoor tasks (smuggle species and spy on midge) are fairly boring, in my mind. I wish EA would give Moe some nice outdoor tasks! Maybe something along of the lines of him hunting for the prank caller with his shotgun, walking around town.
  • woodychips134
    68 posts
    edited December 2012
    Absolutely hated Grandpa telling stories on the couch and all of Apu's tasks seems quite lame.

When I got Duffman I was really pumped because I like him on the show but all his tasks are basically the same except for him on the bike.

Willie's tasks are kinda lame too. Would love to see him walk AND play the bagpipes.

Like - Ned and the boys on the snowmobile a lot. Doctor Hibbert makes me laugh and Wiggum in the dress.
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Favorites (so many good ones): hibbert outdoor surgery, mayan homer reenacting collapse of Mayan civilization, Martin trying to look cool, kent brockman relaxing on lawn chair, krusty inflating selfimportance.

Least favorite: grandpa walking around like its 1953. Simply because it should have been awesome, but is not even animated.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    linguo60 wrote:
    Least favorite: grandpa walking around like its 1953. Simply because it should have been awesome, but is not even animated.

I forgot about that one. Absolutely. It should have been awesome. He could have been decked out in a zoot suit, with a fedora, meandering around the town. What part of "walking around" equates to disappear into the old folks home?!?
  • Butterflybaby9
    91 posts
    edited December 2012
    linguo60 wrote:

I forgot about that one. Absolutely. It should have been awesome. He could have been decked out in a zoot suit, with a fedora, meandering around the town. What part of "walking around" equates to disappear into the old folks home?!?

I wondered what he actually did for that, good thing I didn't waste the day. I do love Grampa's sayings.

It'd be nice with new updates if they updated with new tasks too. Like instead of the same old hour task like Kwik-e-mart, they could Visit Snake in Jail or watching Quimby give a speech. I don't know anything is better the the kwik-e-mart task.
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    i love two of milhouses tasks: flying the plane perfectly level and the kite. earlier this year i dated this girl and we took her son kite flying because i had never flown a kite. we picked the hottest day with the least amount of wind...i was running like a madman, sweating like crazy and couldnt get the darn kite up! so every time i see milhouse with the kite on the ground i laugh.

any of the tasks that have to be done indoors bugs me. id rather see them doing something.

lovejoy and the train...meh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.