EA Forums - Banner

I know it's just me but...

Replies

• steveCTTW
    12 posts
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I would really like to see snow added. I really didn't like that we only had snow at christmas time. Being from the north I would like to be able to have snow in my SF November-March. I love seeing the snow related items in SF and I wish that they'd develop that a bit more.

In Chicago we have 2 seasons....winter and construction.

Here in Alaska we also have two seasons... Winter and almost winter.
  • mimi12810912
    96 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    In the uk we tend to have cloud, and rain clouds :(

Same here in Seattle!
  • barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm in Ireland, Summer is my favourite day of the year.
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    I want a tornado or hurricane
    +1 ... plus tsunami, and make Springfield flooded! :twisted:
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • crazyinsanity82
    116 posts
    edited July 2014
    I would really like to see snow added. I really didn't like that we only had snow at christmas time. Being from the north I would like to be able to have snow in my SF November-March. I love seeing the snow related items in SF and I wish that they'd develop that a bit more.

Would be nice but they probably won't do it. If they ever do a South Park tapped though out it would have snow all year.

I would play the crap out of a South Park Tapped-Out. Compared to what we've seen on this forum, I wonder how many people would get offended playing that game? :lol:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I agree! :-\
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited July 2014

It's not just you. I love the snow too. I live northern New England and it snows from December to March here. I'm a native Californian (born and raised) and I moved to Boston for college in 2003 when I was 17. I've never moved back because I just love it here. California is beautiful and all and many native New Englanders look at me like I'm crazy for preferring New England, but the change of seasons is so awesome. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Snow is the best. I'm a cold-weather kind of gal. :wink:

I started playing TSTO during the Christmas 2013 event, so that was my first introduction to the game. I definitely miss it. I can't wait for winter to return. :)
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited July 2014

Would be nice but they probably won't do it. If they ever do a South Park tapped though out it would have snow all year.

I would play the crap out of a South Park Tapped-Out. Compared to what we've seen on this forum, I wonder how many people would get offended playing that game? :lol:

Actually, South Park is very balanced. I'm one of those people who didn't care for the July 4th dialogue, but that's because it wasn't funny, in my opinion. South Park is hilarious and they do political satire very well, so does The Simpsons (just not the writers on TSTO, in my opinion). South Park were the ones who said "If you don't want to root for your home team, you should get the heck out of the stadium" in "**** Has Farty Pants" episode. I'm a South Park fanatic and they've never offended me. I'm sure you're right though, someone is always offended by something. A lot of people don't understand South Park humor. They think it's juvenile when it's actually quite insightful. You should get South Park's "The Stick of Truth" if you're a big SP fan. It's an awesome game. It just came out this year.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    I haven't gotten to see TSTO in snow yet I can't wait :D. Being from the south I always love it when it snows here. I wish I was able to have it more then 1-2 days on a row or rarely 4-5 days worth of snow.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014

You should get South Park's "The Stick of Truth" if you're a big SP fan. It's an awesome game. It just came out this year.

Indeed an awesome game. Played it 4 times for each class play through, my favorite is Mage. But 100% on trophies as well.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

I started playing TSTO during the Christmas 2013 event, so that was my first introduction to the game. I definitely miss it. I can't wait for winter to return. :)

that is when i started as well. and I can't wait for the snow!
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    davo180 wrote:
    Love it if we could have an option to what weather we want. :D

You can it's "R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square". :roll: wrong game :lol:

:wink:
    2SFVUM5.jpg?1

Trevor! lol. I love that game. I was just playing it a couple hours ago. It's topped San Andreas in my book (which is saying a lot).
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm in Ireland, Summer is my favourite day of the year.

Hilarious :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Greetz from Belgium :wink:
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    davo180 wrote:
    Love it if we could have an option to what weather we want. :D

You can it's "R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square". :roll: wrong game :lol:

:wink:
    2SFVUM5.jpg?1

I find it odd that there is a KVG on the bottom right since that's what I use for my gaming channel...don't use a water mark or have GTA on it but odd none the less..
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:

You should get South Park's "The Stick of Truth" if you're a big SP fan. It's an awesome game. It just came out this year.

Indeed an awesome game. Played it 4 times for each class play through, my favorite is Mage. But 100% on trophies as well.

Mine too. The first class I played as was Mage and I've played all of them. It's still my favorite. You get to freeze and burn people. :lol: I can't believe how well they pulled it off. All the prior SP games were so lame-mediocre. This last one was like a 12 hour episode. The comedy never stopped. The alien spaceship (Randy and the probe :shock: ), the underpants gnomes, Mr. Hanky, the crazy homeless people, I even enjoyed the 8 bit Canadian stuff. That game was a homerun. :-)
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    Well they could certainly implement a 'snow' feature by making reference to Season 25's episode where they had some sort of by-product from the power plant falling all over the city... Takes away the need to wait for a winter-time update :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2014
    With the amount of lag the snow has brought specially the 1st time round, i'd rather just leave it at once a year :P

Granted springfield does look good when it snows but the game play can be seriously hurt when its added
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    No more snow! Having it at Christmas is enough....

I already live with an eight month winter and a four month road construction season!
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Ugh. And after this year, I'll be glad if I never saw snow again (or at least until we have a 100F day).
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

Ugh. And after this year, I'll be glad if I never saw snow again (or at least until we have a 100F day).

Here in Texas it's almost 100 every day so be happy for the snow. Like I always say it's easier to warm yourself up then cool yourself down.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!