I know it's just me but...

13Next

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I would really like to see snow added. I really didn't like that we only had snow at christmas time. Being from the north I would like to be able to have snow in my SF November-March. I love seeing the snow related items in SF and I wish that they'd develop that a bit more.

In Chicago we have 2 seasons....winter and construction.

Ugh. And after this year, I'll be glad if I never saw snow again (or at least until we have a 100F day).

Here in Texas it's almost 100 every day so be happy for the snow. Like I always say it's easier to warm yourself up then cool yourself down.

this is my approach as well. We have blankets literally hidden around the house (we have these basket end tables that store blankets lol). But when its 35 degrees I can only open so many windows and take so much off.... sorry Jim No Pics.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited July 2014
    Maybe we can get day and night time too. Would love to see SF at night. And while we're at it, Can I please put my boats in my lakes?
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I would really like to see snow added. I really didn't like that we only had snow at christmas time. Being from the north I would like to be able to have snow in my SF November-March. I love seeing the snow related items in SF and I wish that they'd develop that a bit more.

Ugh. And after this year, I'll be glad if I never saw snow again (or at least until we have a 100F day).

Here in Texas it's almost 100 every day so be happy for the snow. Like I always say it's easier to warm yourself up then cool yourself down.

this is my approach as well. We have blankets literally hidden around the house (we have these basket end tables that store blankets lol). But when its 35 degrees I can only open so many windows and take so much off.... sorry Jim No Pics.

What?? No pics!! Darn :P lol.

But seriously growing up in the Deep South of Louisiana it was always 3 things: humid, hot, and humid hot. Last one was most of the time and it's miserable. Being in Lubbock just get the hot. At most 106 sometimes it cracks the 110s. I don't enjoy it at all. I prefer winter and want a Westeros type deal where it can be winter for 10+ years straight. I know some on the north prefer summer cause they hate winter but I say til they lived down here after awhile they will quickly want all their snow back.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

South Fla has similar weather! Rain and construction!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!