EA Forums - Banner

LADIES!

Prev1
This seems like one of those times where a pic would help illustrate your point.

Replies

• yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Get rid of the foam and wear a push up or let me hang. Sorry Jim no pics...
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    dz82le.gif

Jim's got a point
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Lol Jim! :lol:

I haven't had dresses like that but I've had bikini tops, they end up making u look kinda deformed don't they lol? I'm not sure what you do about it, I just fiddled with it until it went ok and then never machine washed it again, only hand washed it
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014

Sometimes they're sewn in and u don't get a choice :evil:
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Sometimes they're sewn in and u don't get a choice :evil: [/quote

Clearly those ones were either designed by an engineer. Or a man...lol
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    This seems like one of those times where a pic would help illustrate your point.

:lol:

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Sometimes they're sewn in and u don't get a choice :evil: [/quote

Lol @ the man thing, but I think it's just so u don't have to wear a bra with them! :P
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

Can't. it's those summer dresses where the foam is in the actual dress. not talking about the bra. When i get home I'll take a picture of the dress to show you guys what I mean. It's just such a pain in the @$$, or **** rather.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

Sometimes they're sewn in and u don't get a choice :evil:

yes this lol :evil:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

most definitely a man... You know like all the other crap that don't work in this world. :mrgreen:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

Lol @ the man thing, but I think it's just so u don't have to wear a bra with them! :P

Which would be fantastic. if they actually sewed the foam things in instead of just inserting them and then sewing it up. Because as soon as you wash them they fold up and move and it takes like an hour to actually fix them. Except then you don't notice until you are in sobey's shopping for a big dinner and you're all like ****!? And you're trying to fix it but then people are all staring at you like, **** is that person doing. Then you are all embarrassed and stuffs. :lol:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I haven't had dresses like that but I've had bikini tops, they end up making u look kinda deformed don't they lol? I'm not sure what you do about it, I just fiddled with it until it went ok and then never machine washed it again, only hand washed it

I am far too lazy for that....
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:

:lol:

giphy.gif
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited July 2014

most definitely a man... You know like all the other crap that don't work in this world. :mrgreen:

fixed-it.gif
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

fixed-it.gif

Lulz
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Take it to a dry cleaner?

I suspect that you could do it like washing a foam bra. Goggle "how to wash a bra".

Seems someone ought to have made a plastic insert to help it maintain shape while washing it. Maybe you can improvise with plastic ball(s)? The trick will be to keep them in place. Fold in half long ways and tie it?

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Take it to a dry cleaner?

I suspect that you could do it like washing a foam bra. Goggle "how to wash a bra".

Seems someone ought to have made a plastic insert to help it maintain shape while washing it. Maybe you can improvise with plastic ball(s)? The trick will be to keep them in place. Fold in half long ways and tie it?

Might be a good idea. The nice thing about the foam bras is that you can usually take those out before washing the bra. I wonder if safety pins might work!? Like if I pinned the foam in place before washing. Not sure if that would leave a noticeable mark on the dress though :?
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd prob not risk the pins to be honest as if they got caught in the machine they'd rip the dress! Have you got anything you could clip on that wouldn't rip the dress if it was dragged off?
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I knew someone had to have done it.
    Google BraBaby-Bra-Washing-System.
    And there must be others.

Well that won't work for a dress.

[Edit: Won't work for dress.]
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    ladycatlow wrote:
    I'd prob not risk the pins to be honest as if they got caught in the machine they'd rip the dress! Have you got anything you could clip on that wouldn't rip the dress if it was dragged off?

hmmm, not really...
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    How about this...

Get a whiffle ball. Put it in the cup and then fold in half so the other cup is on the other side. Tie around the dress to hold it in place. Nylon rope. Wash on hand-wash. Hang dry.

Good luck with this. I may have to try it sometime, since I do the laundry.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!