8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Damn! Donut spend should have a password protect option :(
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Damn! Donut spend should have a password protect option :(

Absolutely! Also, she couldn't have at least bought the last building I needed or something :roll:

I love them.... I love them.....
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh no!!! Sorry to hear that. :( I wonder if EA would refund the purchases as a one time thing?
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Duff stadium was stored! Yay! At least that's one!
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Oh no!!! Sorry to hear that. :( I wonder if EA would refund the purchases as a one time thing?

I'm waiting on chat :(
  • waxves_
    88 posts
    edited July 2014
    Remember its just a game. Dont do anything crazy to them, they are more important than a little iphone/ipod/ipad/android game
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I haven't heard much precedent on that happening. However, the app stores have been known to give one-time refunds of an in-game purchase.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11551 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    waxves_ wrote:
    Remember its just a game. Dont do anything crazy to them, they are more important than a little iphone/ipod/ipad/android game
    why would she do anything to them for a game o.o
    also so sorry for your lost donuts but unfortunatly EA will not care. If you bought them, whatever you or your relatives, they don't care. there's a confirm button they'll say. sorry :(

there's only a way but don't think he'd come for that. :(
    Rose? any help?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    waxves_ wrote:
    also so sorry for your lost donuts but unfortunatly EA will not care. If you bought them, whatever you or your relatives, they don't care. there's a confirm button they'll say. sorry :(

there's only a way but don't think he'd come for that. :(
    Rose? any help?

Meh, it's worth a try. I actually don't care about the donuts. They were wins it's like $2. I'm gonna try and get my buildings back.
  • waxves_
    88 posts
    edited July 2014
    She said "I love them... I love them..."
    So she probably has something on her mind about them
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    I haven't heard much precedent on that happening. However, the app stores have been known to give one-time refunds of an in-game purchase.

Yeah, it does seem unlikely, but it also seems like it can't hurt to ask. Sometimes if you're friendly and catch a customer service rep in a good mood, they'll make exceptions.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    waxves_ wrote:
    ?

Also, this.... :shock: seriously.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    waxves_ wrote:
    She said "I love them... I love them..."
    So she probably has something on her mind about them

Yeah, I was kidding. Jesus.
  • waxves_
    88 posts
    edited July 2014
    lol, my bad
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    That sucks. Hopefully they can be nice and reset your game back to tomorrow or a few hours before it happened? That way ya dont miss much besides probably some money gained.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    That sucks. Hopefully they can be nice and reset your game back to tomorrow or a few hours before it happened? That way ya dont miss much besides probably some money gained.

That's a great idea! But, I wonder if I go to my iPhone and open it. It shouldn't have saved yet! Maybe that will work for me!!!!!!!!
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:

That's a great idea! But, I wonder if I go to my iPhone and open it. It shouldn't have saved yet! Maybe that will work for me!!!!!!!!

Its a possibility. Ya dont keep your tablet locked?
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

They know the code. I usually log out :wink:

Got my buildings! Yay! Have 93 donut back. Yay! But have a bunch of crap from the HBs lol
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

They know the code. I usually log out :wink:

Got my buildings! Yay! Have 93 donut back. Yay! But have a bunch of crap from the HBs lol

So since ya got some of it back, how much was lost now in total?
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Ouch! So sorry to read that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!