love to see Sideshow Bob's Italian son (dont remember his name):
    200px-Gino.png
    "Vendetta! Vendetta!"

yes
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Such great ideas. Getting a little excited o'er here! :D
    I vote for all of them with one caveat...he has to say his lines when I poke him, otherwise forget it. I hate it when I poke my characters and they say nothing.

Unfortunately Bob and cecil will be unvoiced their characters were special guest starts. That said, if there was one payment they should just make it's kelsey grammar. If they had kelsey grammar do the voice over I would pay for bob in a heart beat. But that won't happen it'd be too expensive.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I vote for all of them with one caveat...he has to say his lines when I poke him, otherwise forget it. I hate it when I poke my characters and they say nothing.

"Hey Kelsey Grammer.... can you voice a free phone game character?"

*Developers Press Record*

KG responds with disgusted response noise.

"Great! We are now voiced for the rake task!"
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014

agree, the sound he makes after the rack hitting him must be in his sounds
    giphy.gif
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Dotcom180 wrote:

agree, the sound he makes after the rack hitting him must be in his sounds
    giphy.gif

I wonder if they;'d have to pay for that? it'd be sweet though.

Dear EA: YOU HAVE TO DO A SIDESHOW BOB LEVEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW please.... :mrgreen:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014

Unfortunately Bob and cecil will be unvoiced their characters were special guest starts. That said, if there was one payment they should just make it's kelsey grammar. If they had kelsey grammar do the voice over I would pay for bob in a heart beat. But that won't happen it'd be too expensive.

Yea Francesca wouldn't be either
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

Yea Francesca wouldn't be either

yeah, I have no idea who does the voices of the family. I would automatically assume unvoiced. Most of the secondaries are unvoiced.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    He could also sing the entire score of the HMS Pinafore on the Open Air Stage! :mrgreen:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Bob's wife is voiced by

250px-Mariagraziacucinotta.jpg

Good job bob..... :twisted:
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    He could also sing the entire score of the HMS Pinafore on the Open Air Stage! :mrgreen:

omg yes.

i'd like to see a task added for Springfielders that is outdoors where you can make them watch the open air stage. That would be awesome :)
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Bob's parents

Robert_Terwilliger_Sr.png

250px-JudithUnderdunk.png
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Bob's parents

Robert_Terwilliger_Sr.png

250px-JudithUnderdunk.png

:thumbup:

Also a great FP prize.

There is enough material here for some kind of event too. hahahahaha the Terwilliger family vs the Simpson Family event :lol:
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:

omg yes.

i'd like to see a task added for Springfielders that is outdoors where you can make them watch the open air stage. That would be awesome :)

I've seen screenshots where people have forced it (send Agnes to Feed the Pigeons at a bench in front of the stage, etc) but I agree, it would be awesome if you could do it intentionally! I want my SFers waving lighters while the B-Sharps sing!
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

omg yes.

I've seen screenshots where people have forced it (send Agnes to Feed the Pigeons at a bench in front of the stage, etc) but I agree, it would be awesome if you could do it intentionally! I want my SFers waving lighters while the B-Sharps sing!

that woudl be awesome! I don't know if I would have the patience to either clear all my benches or wait until they were by my air stage to force that. But it'd look neat. who can you send on that.. grandpa, selma or is it patty that naps on a bench, and agnes right? Any other bench tasks...
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

omg yes.

that woudl be awesome! I don't know if I would have the patience to either clear all my benches or wait until they were by my air stage to force that. But it'd look neat. who can you send on that.. grandpa, selma or is it patty that naps on a bench, and agnes right? Any other bench tasks...

Lampwick has one, if you've got him. & Roger Meyer as well. I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head....
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

omg yes.

Lampwick has one, if you've got him. & Roger Meyer as well. I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head....

hmmm never noticed those lol.

oh chester could panhandle there lol
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

omg yes.

Dolph's 24h loiter with adult magazine. And also I actually posted a screenshot awhile back where Lisa was playing the sax while Mr. Largo was conducting in front of it
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

omg yes.

Dolph's 24h loiter with adult magazine. And also I actually posted a screenshot awhile back where Lisa was playing the sax while Mr. Largo was conducting in front of it

thats sweet.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Also, unrelated is this awesome picture I just found.

LCgjJZJ.png
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    Lets face it, we're getting Bob sooner or later. But if they dont include "step on rakes" as a 12hr task, I will burn every EA office in existence to the ground.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!