EA Forums - Banner

I checked the files

proallu123 wrote:
I checked the files and so happy to anounce that we will be getting Maggie Simpson and Baby Gerald in the Day Care Center next update as premium. It will cost 950,000.

As premium we seem to be getting Ling Bouvier with Adoption Center for 190 donuts.

Happy Tapping!
SpAnser hasn't found anything yet, and ea are very tight lipped in terms of whats in the filesv, and as you are not a regularl 'file sniffer' I don't believe you. If you provided a screenshot then I'd believe you.
Also, there's nothing in spAnsers website.
It'd be nice if it was true , but with the stone cutters daycare I don't think they release another one so close.

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    if this is true, freakin awesome.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    proallu123 wrote:
    I checked the files and so happy to anounce that we will be getting Maggie Simpson and Baby Gerald in the Day Care Center next update as freemium. It will cost 950,000.

As premium we seem to be getting Ling Bouvier with Adoption Center for 190 donuts.

Happy Tapping!

EDIT: accidentally wrote that Maggie and Gerald come as premium

Lol I was just about to mention that you wrote it as premium but I'm guessing that there's going to be a couple people who will say that they are going to wait until they hear it from spAnser
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    proallu123 wrote:
    I checked the files and so happy to anounce that we will be getting Maggie Simpson and Baby Gerald in the Day Care Center next update as premium. It will cost 950,000.

Happy Tapping!
    SpAnser hasn't found anything yet, and ea are very tight lipped in terms of whats in the filesv, and as you are not a regularl 'file sniffer' I don't believe you. If you provided a screenshot then I'd believe you.
    Also, there's nothing in spAnsers website.

I thought spAnser's normally been too busy to really surf the files anymore, so just since he didn't find it, doesn't mean it's not there.

Last thing he found was the anvil if I'm not mistaken.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:
    I checked the files and so happy to anounce that we will be getting Maggie Simpson and Baby Gerald in the Day Care Center next update as freemium. It will cost 950,000.

Happy Tapping!

Lol I was just about to mention that you wrote it as premium but I'm guessing that there's going to be a couple people who will say that they are going to wait until they hear it from spAnser

yup, it'd still be awesome though.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    It'd be awesome to have Marge updated with rehearse for play with Ned. Then animate it with Marge thrusting a broken bottle at Ned.

*Runs to watch Simpsons*
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10128783.page

something seems to check out. Or just be screwy in general.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited July 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    I thought spAnser's normally been too busy to really surf the files anymore, so just since he didn't find it, doesn't mean it's not there.

Yeah, I agree. While most of these threads have turned out to be hoaxes, spAnser isn't really active in the community anymore. Seems like we're constantly referred to TSTOTopix more and more instead of TSTONews. If a legitimate file surfer came along and discovered new stuff, I wouldn't be too surprised.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited July 2014
    Well if this turns out to be true then we could have a new file sniffer. Let's face it, tons are out there. So let's give them a chance. If not...troll will be not file sniffer :lol:
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Im sure spanser has a program that automatically detects when new things are added to the files and it posts it to his site.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited July 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:

Happy Tapping!

yup, it'd still be awesome though.

Yea although I think if that is going to be the price they should lower some of the previous level buildings which if it is the price then we may end up with a free character costing 1m by the end of the year
  • LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:

Yeah, I agree. While most of these threads have turned out to be hoaxes, spAnser isn't really active in the community anymore. Seems like we're constantly referred to TSTOTopix more and more instead of TSTONews. If a legitimate file surfer came along and discovered new stuff, I wouldn't be too surprised.
    there's nothing in the files telling that. spAnser, Topix and another source i've don't have any news regarding it so yea
    Im sure spanser has a program that automatically detects when new things are added to the files and it posts it to his site.
    as soon as new stuff is added on the server his script creates a post on tstonews
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I still don't know what to do with the Stonecutter daycare center, now this!?
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    Well if this turns out to be true then we could have a new file sniffer. Let's face it, tons are out there. So let's give them a chance. If not...troll will be not file sniffer :lol:

lol.
  • waxves_
    88 posts
    edited July 2014
    [img][/img]
    GamerGD3 wrote:

there's nothing in the files telling that. spAnser, Topix and another source i've don't have any news regarding it so yea

There's alot more files, not just the ones sp4nser uses

(I know I put a 4)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    waxves_ wrote:
    [img][/img]
    GamerGD3 wrote:

(I know I put a 4)
    that's why I've other sources that I can't talk here purge the files, they do all the times for things, and there's no Maggie thing or anything yet.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • waxves_
    88 posts
    edited July 2014
    waxves_ wrote:
    [img][/img]
    GamerGD3 wrote:

(I know I put a 4)
    that's why I've other sources that I can't talk here purge the files, they do all the times for things, and there's no Maggie thing or anything yet.

I wonder what kind of files the OP uses
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    waxves_ wrote:
    waxves_ wrote:
    [img][/img]
    GamerGD3 wrote:

(I know I put a 4)

I wonder what kind of files the OP uses
    Exactly what I was thinking. 'My files' tell me were getting bleeding gums murthy. Except they don't, I have the same files as everyone else.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I see this happening but not the next level update. I would welcome a "babies" type update but I see other stuff coming before.
  • OnePoundBeef
    680 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Pretty certain this breaks the rule about not discussing stuff that's in the files .
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Pretty certain this breaks the rule about not discussing stuff that's in the files .

First rule of Simpsons Tapped out: You do not talk about Simpsons Tapped Out updates
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.