EA Forums - Banner

Future Items I'd like to see.

Land. And then some more land.

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I get it you all want Land. Not everything needs to turn into Land. Everyone freaking knows people want land. We get it. :evil:
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Maison Derreire with Belle
    Hailstone's with Sarah Wiggum

Those are two that come immediately to mind for me but there is so much more.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    jclancy959 wrote:
    Hailstone's with Sarah Wiggum

oooo yes!
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd be happy for a chance to get items I missed; like the Cool Brown House, The collider & black hole as well as the Mayan calendar and Mayan god; otherwise I'll be happy for anything coming my way, hopefully not too expensive.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Well, I've gotten the stonecutters, so the only thing I still badly want is a non-premium, permanent decoration that boosts consumerism. Was really hoping the kwik-e-kart from the last episode would get released.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Yes, consumerism items are badly needed, pref freemium.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Technically not items but

1. Angry Mob Task
    2. Land
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited July 2014
    I want that giant menorah thing from Krusty's bar mitzvah it could come in a level update with the Rabbi as the free character and Mr.T as the premium
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Technically not items but

1. Angry Mob Task
    2. Land

+1 :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • cheesypasta1
    700 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Although i probably won't happen i'd love to have Leon Kompowsky in our towns. A moonwalk task is a must if they do release him though.
  • Timescola
    517 posts
    edited July 2014
    I have allways wanted someone like a celebrity guest. Will never happen but I can hope.
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited July 2014
    want some previous featured premium buildings of course,
    but generally i'd love to see more stores, Squidport and more residential buildings.
  • JasonTeck36
    44 posts
    edited July 2014
    I think parking lot spaces with cars in them...kind of like the parking lot in Krustyland. If everyone is inside doing tasks then the town looks pretty empty.
  • Wildchild37
    22 posts
    edited July 2014
    I really want the 'Die/Diet' billboard, with a task to make Homer scream at it.

That and some more downtown buildings, such as banks etc. I'm hoping Claus Co. makes a reappearance at Christmas as my downtown area is looking a bit bare.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I get it you all want Land. Not everything needs to turn into Land. Everyone freaking knows people want land. We get it. :evil:

That SIG goes so well with that post! :-P
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014

That SIG goes so well with that post! :-P

Lul
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!