My DMV... I don't know!

Ok here they are, sorry!

593AAAD8-43C4-4100-91C1-08AB69070E85.png

17A9B3B0-9CCF-4E30-96B7-38FD6DACA256.png

Replies

• NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    idk i think that looks pretty darn good! i see what u mean about wider, but I dont think its necessary, you have it set up quite well imo!
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I love the concept and I think it works very well. The only criticism I have is that I'm not quite sure what the purpose of the yellow blockades on the right is...or the ones next to the cars that are blocking off the cones for that matter.

The rest of it I like very much though. One of my favorites that I've seen. Awesome job.
  • bmxbiker4646
    111 posts
    edited July 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    I love the concept and I think it works very well. The only criticism I have is that I'm not quite sure what the purpose of the yellow blockades on the right is...or the ones next to the cars that are blocking off the cones for that matter.

The rest of it I like very much though. One of my favorites that I've seen. Awesome job.

Thanks! The ones on the right are extras so they can change the course around. And you're right, the ones by the cars blocking off the cones make no sense at all lol. Anyways I'm in The process of redoing the entire thing and making it bigger. Pics to come soon!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.