EA Forums - Banner

Cracker Factory

In my opinion, the cracker factory is a great purchase. You get Luann with it who has some fantastic visual tasks (including your previously mentioned hamster ball thing from Gladiators). It also gives one premium task for kirk, and it also unlocks the fleet-a-pita truck and quest. One of my favourite premium purchases it is because of those things :D

Replies

• lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    In my opinion, the cracker factory is a great purchase. You get Luann with it, which gives one premium task for kirk, and it also unlocks the fleet-a-pita truck and quest. One of my favourite premium purchases it is because of those things :D

+1 :thumbup: also yes Luann has the task where she runs in the hamster ball.
  • welshee6779
    17 posts
    edited July 2014
    I don't have the cracker factory yet but it is one of the premium items high on my radar. I agree it will be a good purchase for you.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Leanna - EA + U = Luann. Seems as if fate is calling out to you.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited July 2014
    I like watching her sewing the flag myself
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Luann & the Cracker Factory is one of the best character/building combos ever.

Luann has 3 visual tasks

12hrs - Relax in a Jacuzzi Suit
    16hrs - Dress up in the Flag
    24hrs - Ride in the MegaGlobe

It also unlocks the Fleet-a-Pita vehicle & quest line.

Also the Cracker Factory gives Kirk an additional 8hr "Work at the Cracker Factory" job.
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for all the replies!! Cracker factory it is then!!
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good call, I just picked the CF up myself!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!