EA Forums - Banner

Premium item price change

No, probably not. Other than a couple of items I honestly don't think the price point is at all unreasonable. For £13.99 you can purchase a fair amount of the better premium items.

Replies

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Apparently tomorrow Gil will pop up and offer the Village at a discounted price (or some such deal with other items). Word has it that he'll also pop up later in the month and offer a 25% discount on donuts.
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Apparently tomorrow Gil will pop up and offer the Village at a discounted price (or some such deal with other items). Word has it that he'll also pop up later in the month and offer a 25% discount on donuts.

Will this happen at the same time pigs fly and someone invents tartan paint?
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited December 2012
    Not likely IMO as at this stage players are still buying donuts and using them using on getting premium items for their towns.

There may however be something happening during the Christmas theme with the cost of donuts, something regarding Gil.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    bahepton wrote:
    sonny1618 wrote:

Will this happen at the same time pigs fly and someone invents tartan paint?

Your skepticism is well warranted, but in this case we have not only the files buried in the latest update to read which say just that (as some kind soul dug out for us) but also screenshots where it happened too early for someone, so it's pretty solid.
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    Thank you for telling me this I think i'll hold out on buying them for now just incase *fingers crossed*
  • SNE4K
    241 posts
    edited December 2012
    A discount price, of abouuttt...5 donuts ??

Because that's all I can afford !
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Ahh ok, see I thought you were just **** with kevingibbons in all honesty ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.