EA Forums - Banner

What is your favorite character job for each time span?

Prev1
http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

This is a wiki listing of all the characters if that helps. If you click into each character it lists their jobs, to help jog your memory if you get stuck.

I am not aware of a listing of all the jobs by time, so if anyone knows that, that would be great!

Replies

• urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm not doing the last two, since only Apu has 168 h and only WC has 1,5 days. Neither the 16 hour one cause so little people actually have it. Or the 3hr because most of those are indoors. Also took 2&6 hours away because couldn't think of one.

30 mins - Activate the Beacon, Kang
    1 hour - Play the Bagpipes, Willie
    4 hours - Moonlight As Security Guard, The Yes Guy
    8 hours - Work on Unfinished Shed, Chester Dupree
    10 hours - Break Character, Chalmers
    12 hours - Cosplay, Comic Book Guy
    24 hours - Bluster, Mr. Costington/Read Hate Mail, Roger Myers Jr.
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    30mins - I guess Bumblebeeman, theres not many outdoor tasks that are 30mins
    60mins - Giuseppe - Show-off a New Invention, just cause it's new I suppose. Also like Herman training for battle.
    2hrs - Again not many outdoor ones... I guess Comic book guy helping Agnes cross the street... Pretty sure hes cheating on Kumiko.
    3hrs - Dr Nick! Promote Bargain Medical Practice - I hate that its 3hrs tho cause I don't get to use it much.
    4hrs - tough one. I am still digging Burns in the money pool for now so I will put that #1, So many others I love though including the Yes Guy moonlighting as a security guard, Tatum walking the Tiger is a classic, Kang reading how to cook humans, Grampa admiring himself and Otto jamming on the guitar. Marge speeding up a crop isn't that special visually but I love to use it.
    6hrs - Homer on his fixie!
    8hrs - Rex shaking down flanders is still a classic. Love Maude getting revenge on homer and Father Sean **** too.
    10hrs - Homer and the Stone of triumph
    12hrs - So many great ones, Stampy and Bart, Shirtless Willie doing pushups, Father Sean on his bike, Suzanne casting spells on Homer, Moe spying on Midge. If I have to choose I'll go with Stampy.
    16hrs - Kang and Kodos chortling.
    24hrs - Money fight! Also love Willies washboard abs, Chalmers surviving off the land, Coco Beanie getting beaten up, Kodos acting harmless and Moleman making a short film
  • cstroud33
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    6 Hour = Homer in his pool

8 Hour = Rex Banner Interrogates Flanders

4 Hour = Kearny dance a jig.

10 Hour = Fat Tony in the hot tub.

12 Hour = Mindy working on her tan or Barney in the gutter.

24 Hour = Chalmers Survive Off The Land or Smithers/Burns money fight
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    These are a couple of my favorites. I might not have the names exactly right because I'm not looking at my game :)

Joint: The Grumple & Homer fighting
    30 min: Sideshow Mel, get shot out of a cannon
    1 hour: Cool Lisa, be cool
    4 hour: Number 29, swim in the money pool
    8 hour: Todd, eat sugar
    12 hour: Father Sean, be cool on his motorbike OR Mindy, work on her town
    16 hour: Herman, sell counterfeit jeans
    24 hour: Wiggum, go on a stakeout
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Shared task, regardless of length: I'm going to say Marge taking a romantic stroll with Homer, since that time isn't listed below.
    30 mins: Ay, Dios No Me Ama! (Might be the only 30 min visual task that I know of, but it's a good one. A giant bee man being chased by bees? Classic.)
    1 hour: Frink on his flying machine.
    2 hours: I guess CBG reading a comic book.
    4 hours: Otto jamming on the guitar.
    8 hours: I like Miss Hoover avoiding work. It seems like such an embodiment of her character.
    12 hours: Sing the stonecutter song (anyone who has it, but especially Number 51)
    16 hours: 16 hour evil chortle (Kang and/or Kodos) Close second would be Kirk protecting crops.
    24 hours: Money fight! (Ebeneezer Burns and Smithers)
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I would have to go with:
    45 sec: Lisa read a book
    10 Min: Mrs Krabappel smoke break
    30 Min: Bumblebee Man's Ay, Dios No Me Ama task. Always makes me smile.
    1 Hour: Smither's & Mr. Burns Exercise for Mr. Burns
    2 Hour: Comic Book Guy helping Agnes cross the street.
    3 Hour: Moe visit the Singing Sirloin, because I can't think of any outdoor 3 hour tasks I have and I like the animation.
    4 Hour: Sea Captain tell a tall tale, because the animation is simply perfect.
    6 Hour: Martin/Skinner at the Springfield Observatory because I like the animation. Probably biased because I just bought the building :)
    8 Hour: Dr. Hibbert and Bernice arguing. The best part is when you assign the task they start arguing immediately even as they walk towards each other.
    10 Hour: Stonecutter Homer and the Stone of Triumph.
    12 Hour: Santa Flanders go caroling.
    16 Hour: Tie with Bart/Nelson/Martin/Milhouse celebrate the WOD FIR
    24 Hour: Mr. Plow (Homer) attempt to melt snow. The Rich Texan's celebrate cowboy style would be a close second.
    32 Hour gets an honorable mention for Moe's Hunting Rabbits task for Easter.
  • kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'll list the ones I can answer without looking at the tasks because I don't think they classify as a favorite if I can't think of them off the top of my head ;) I'm also only on level 29 so my options are limited to the Freemium and Premium characters I have at the moment, and to the tasks that are preferably visual.

45s: Snake combing his '*' hair
    10m: Mrs Krabapple having a smoke break
    30m: Bumblebee Man being chased by bees... I can't recall the Spanish text
    60m: Giuseppe showing off new invention
    2h: Duffman promoting at Duff Stadium
    3: Bart Sneaking into an R-rated movie (not visual, but this gives a Premium payout being that it involves the Aztec)
    4:
    5h: Marge Walking with Homer
    6h: Lovejoy riding scale train
    8h: Hank Scorpio testing flamethrower
    10h: Homer and the stone of 'triumph'
    12h: Jasper taking incorrect medication
    24h: Washington Searching for Jebediah

As far as temporary / quest-related tasks go I LOVED Homer's animation while helping Giuseppe look for fireworks, and Jasper & Homer's 16h paddling task during the SC event. I'll edit later when I think of the rest...

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited July 2014
    Don't have favorites for every time span but this is my list:

60min - devil flanders: show his wrath
    2hr - duffman: promote duff at stadium
    4hr - witch marge: speed up a crop
    6hr - cool homer: show off his fixie
    12hr - used to be devil flanders: sign up new 'clients' but is now number 36, number 50, number 51, and number 908 Sing the Stonecutter Song
    ki1FKAg.png
    16hr - kang & kodos: 16hr evil chortle
    5uibhT2.png
    24hr - ebenezer burns and smithers: money fight
    VfhJo7b.png

Best building animation is when the bad dream house is being used
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited July 2014
    45 sec. - Snake combing his hair :)
    1 hour - Burns' Brisk Constitutional
    4 hour - Burns swimming in the money pool or Cool Lisa attempting to skateboard
    8 hour - Mr. Plow clearing snow or Smothers whipping it
    10 hour - Chalmers breaking character
    12 hour - Comic Book Guy's cosplay and the Stonecutter Song
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Bumping this thread for newer members

My favorites are:

30m-Ay, Dios No Me Ama!(Bumblebee Man)
    DtznSxAt.jpg
    1hr-Fake-Whack Pretend Snakes(Ninja Homer)
    n50BSIWt.jpg
    2hr-Get Help Crossing the Street(Agnes w/ Comic Book Guy)
    nZqjL5Wt.jpg
    4hr-Fly Like a Decrepit Superhero (Fruit-Bat-Man)
    V0OQNYRt.jpg
    6hr-Show Off his Fixie(Cool Homer)
    gx8cGkUt.jpg
    8hr-Do Whatever a Spider Can(Plopper)
    nKOWheft.jpg
    10hr-Train for Future Conflict(Pie-Man, Fallout Boy, Clownface, The Collector, Plopper, Bartman, Fruit-Bat-Man)
    ZRyNICyt.jpg
    12hr-Make New Friends(Ice Princess Martin)
    7y4BOJ0t.jpg
    16hr-Shirk His Responsibilities(Radioactive Man)
    rIdlBPat.jpg
    20hr-"Worship" with Rev. Lovejoy(Helen Lovejoy w/ Reverend Lovejoy)
    OReJSCot.jpg
    24hr-Seek Out Crime(Radioactive Man)
    ECwxikVt.jpg
    1d12hr-Host Erotic Masquerade (Mr. Burns)
    e5TYW7wt.jpg
  • Jannit99
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    24 hrs - It's Mrs Krabapple On Strike.
    I'm a teacher and it feels just exactly like what I would like to do sometimes!
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited April 2015
    45s: Play With His MyPad (Homer)
    1 hour: Sing His Cares Away (Ice Princess Martin)
    2 hour: Read A Comic (Comic Book Guy)
    4 hour: Skateboard (Bart)
    6 hour: Lounge In The Pool (Homer)
    8 hour: Feed The Birds (Grampa)
    10 hour: Wear The Stone Of Triumph (Number 908, Homer)
    12 hour: Make A Heroic Escape (Sidekick Milhouse)
    20 hour: Drink Hilarium (Kang)
    24 hour: Protest Something (Marge)
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    This thread is a nice reminder of all the great tasks TSTO has to offer. I usually only put my characters on 24's and the 12's (due to lack off 24 hr tasks) but I know my favorite 12 hour task is, Devil Flanders' Sign-Up New Clients, and my favorite 24 Abraham Lincoln's Attempt to Blend In :)
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Bumping this thread for newer members

My favorites are:

30m-Ay, Dios No Me Ama!(Bumblebee Man)
    DtznSxAt.jpg
    1hr-Fake-Whack Pretend Snakes(Ninja Homer)
    n50BSIWt.jpg
    2hr-Get Help Crossing the Street(Agnes w/ Comic Book Guy)
    nZqjL5Wt.jpg
    4hr-Fly Like a Decrepit Superhero (Fruit-Bat-Man)
    V0OQNYRt.jpg
    6hr-Show Off his Fixie(Cool Homer)
    gx8cGkUt.jpg
    8hr-Do Whatever a Spider Can(Plopper)
    nKOWheft.jpg
    10hr-Train for Future Conflict(Pie-Man, Fallout Boy, Clownface, The Collector, Plopper, Bartman, Fruit-Bat-Man)
    ZRyNICyt.jpg
    12hr-Make New Friends(Ice Princess Martin)
    7y4BOJ0t.jpg
    16hr-Shirk His Responsibilities(Radioactive Man)
    rIdlBPat.jpg
    20hr-"Worship" with Rev. Lovejoy(Helen Lovejoy w/ Reverend Lovejoy)
    OReJSCot.jpg
    24hr-Seek Out Crime(Radioactive Man)
    ECwxikVt.jpg
    1d12hr-Host Erotic Masquerade (Mr. Burns)
    e5TYW7wt.jpg

This is sheer perfection. I was beginning to think I was the only one who remembered Burns hosting the masquerade, lol.
  • mrbadxampl
    100 posts
    edited April 2015
    Wolfcastle isn't the only one with a 1d12h task, Burns can "Host Erotic Masquerade" for that length of time, and Homer can be Donut Tortured if you got the donut torture table...
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    30 min: Sideshow Mel - Blast from the cannon
    1 hour: Respectable Moe - Fun in the limo
    2 hours: Krusty - Stage Standup
    3 hours: Either Dr Nick's promote surgery or whatever it's called or Legs & Louie (I know it's indoor but it's premium and it illuminates the Asia de Cuba!) Oh wait I just remembered the Be Sharps...
    4 hours: Easy. Marge the Witch. Speed up a crop.
    5 hours: Dine at the Swanky Fish (only 5 hour task I have but it's particularly useful for Brockman as his 4hr Stonecutter job isn't premium and although his regular 4hr pays out a bit more than usual, it's much better to just send him to the Fish for an extra hour).
    6 hours: Duffman - Promote Duff or Selma - Cuddle Jub-Jub
    8 hours: Sideshow Mel - Juggle
    10 hours: Fat Tony - Relax in the hot tub
    12 hours: Otto - Sleep it off
    16 hours: The Collider - Yo Dawg. Best indoor task in the game, even better than Akira's bonsai crafting task. Purely because it's so ridiculously hilarious. And it animates the Super Collider which is the coolest building animation in the game (yes, better than Bad Dream House) And it's premium. BTW, why doesn't Fallout Boy's task at the Radstation Air Fortress pay out premium? Boooo!
    Of the visible 16 hour tasks I'd have to pick Celebrate the "WOD FIR" (Doesn't matter which character)
    20 hours: Marvin Monroe, I suppose! I can't think of any other outdoor 20 hour tasks. Ned's 20 hour at the bowling alley is sometimes useful... Or used to be before I had premium skins for him
    24 hours: Choices, choices... Chalmers' is great... So is Lincoln's... Luanne's might just clinch it.
    1d 12 hours: Homer - Suffer ironic punishment
    Best joint task... Burns & BLH - Dino Ride or Homer & Stupid Sexy Flanders... I think Flanders FTW!
  • mrbadxampl
    100 posts
    edited April 2015
    Oh wait I just remembered the Be Sharps...

there are Be Sharps tasks? WHY did I not know this?!? how are they unlocked, is it from the open-air stage? because if it is, I know what my next most wanted item is...
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    mrbadxampl wrote:

there are Be Sharps tasks? WHY did I not know this?!? how are they unlocked, is it from the open-air stage? because if it is, I know what my next most wanted item is...

Yes, it's the 3 hour task on the Open Air Stage. Requires Homer, Apu, Skinner and Barney. So if you don't have Barney you'll have to buy him too.
  • mrbadxampl
    100 posts
    edited April 2015
    mrbadxampl wrote:

Yes, it's the 3 hour task on the Open Air Stage. Requires Homer, Apu, Skinner and Barney. So if you don't have Barney you'll have to buy him too.

got Barney a while back; too bad there's no "original lineup" option to add in Wiggum
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I like these lists. Here are my favorites (no pics yet)

30 mins: Sideshow Mel, Blast from Cannon
    1 hr: I like to have Mayor Quimby, give a speech, while Miss Springfield, Open an Event, and Abe Lincoln's 4 hr, "Give an address" all three going at the same time on the Courthouse steps. That is one of my favorite overall joint tasks. Besides this, I also really like the Devil Flanders 1 hr task, "Show his Wrath".
    2 hr: Duffman's "Promote Duff at Duff Stadium"
    3 hr: Dr Nick's "Promote Bargain Medical Practice"
    4 hr: Drederick Tatum, "Walk his Tiger", and Gorgeous Grampa's, "Admire Himself"
    5 hr: Marge and Homer's "Take a Romantic Stroll"
    6 hr: Disco Stu, "Boogie Down"
    8 hr: Maude's "Get Revenge on Homer"
    10 hr: The new "Train For Conflict" tasks from Superhero Event are currently my favorites, we'll see over time.
    12 hr: Comic Book Guy, "Cosplay", or Barney, "Sleep in the Gutter"
    16 hr: Celebrate the "WOD FIR" with Bart, Milhouse, Martin, and Nelson
    20 hr: Helen Lovejoy, "Worship with Rev. Lovejoy"
    24 hr: Chalmers, "Survive off the land" and McBain, "Fight Climatic Battle"
    1d12hr: Homer, "Donut Torture Device", EDIT: "Suffer Ironic Punishment" couldn't remember the name initially.

It is hard for me to choose just one on several of the hours.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.