EA Forums - Banner

I Wish.....

To set up a poll just create a new topic saying what it is, and right at the bottom you have the option of making a new poll :-)

Replies

• Canuck959
    136 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you. I'll give it a try.
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited July 2014
    Canuck959 wrote:
    I wish I knew how to set up a poll to see how many are affected by not receiving handshakes when visited by their friends. Is this widespread or just affecting a few? I have contacted EA twice but gotten no response. I finally received a donut today when visiting friends. The first since the July 2 update. I was planning on buying donuts to get Washington and Lincoln, but I won't be buying any until they fix this problem.

There should be something at the bottom left of your screen to set up a poll. I am one of your neighbors and for the record, I see your visits -- do you see mine?
  • stevetdda0201
    57 posts
    edited July 2014
    Canuck959 wrote:
    I wish I knew how to set up a poll to see how many are affected by not receiving handshakes when visited by their friends. Is this widespread or just affecting a few? I have contacted EA twice but gotten no response. I finally received a donut today when visiting friends. The first since the July 2 update. I was planning on buying donuts to get Washington and Lincoln, but I won't be buying any until they fix this problem.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm getting your handshakes, are you getting mine?
  • Canuck959
    136 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I visit my friends every day. I've received handshakes from you both, stevetdda0201 and peppers2ndmo only a couple of times since the update July2. I've just set up a poll under a new thread.
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited July 2014
    My feeder town has this issue happening. I visited all my neighbors this afternoon, then went into my feeder town, as it has neighbors too since the account name is very similar to my main account. And there were no handshakes there when I knew for a fact at least 3 should have been there.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I cannot wait to vote on this poll. Spolier, I see handshakes. Happy tapping!
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Canuck959 wrote:
    I have no problem receiving handshake... In fact, after just one day, half of my town are full of handshakes.

May be no friends visited your town?
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I visit your town, and all my neighbours every day.....
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited July 2014
    Canuck959 wrote:
    I visit my friends every day. I've received handshakes from you both, stevetdda0201 and peppers2ndmo only a couple of times since the update July2. I've just set up a poll under a new thread.

Very strange. I visit all my neighbors daily, haven't missed a day since early April when I moved and didn't have internet for 3 days.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!