EA Forums - Banner

Starting a redesign!

ecneralc
3182 posts Member
To start off my redesign I put parts of my town into sections so I can make sure I have space for everything. As I go some of these roads will be removed completely or moved slightly I want to make the town feel as organic as possible and have a nice flow to it. I didn't destroy some areas of my town because I really liked the way they turned out and couldn't bring myself to destroy them. I added the satans anvil and the one house we got from the July 4th event beside my forest area and made a spooky kinda area in my town with the cemeteries and other Halloween items plus the abandoned store from stonecutters event I tried to make it seem like the forest was taking it back and the whole area is forgotten.

PjrrOm0l.jpg
YT2uogsl.jpg
H4k6DrPl.jpg
USQmHTdl.jpg
VlWZBvCl.jpg
38ZJeqNl.jpg
AmKQzHVl.jpg
zdzPywol.jpg
GIGRXt4l.jpg
OV6YAJll.jpg

Replies

• davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Good luck with the redesign pal can't wait to see it finished :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    Hope the redesign continues to go well :)

Jealous you are able to video your town :( Is that an old app or something new cos i need that!! :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Jealous you are able to video your town :( Is that an old app or something new cos i need that!! :mrgreen:

I had jail broken my phone at one point so I could play Pokemon lol. Since it was jail broken figured if get the recording app to make one of my town before I reset it back to normal so I can't record it anymore lol.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I had jail broken my phone at one point so I could play Pokemon lol. Since it was jail broken figured if get the recording app to make one of my town before I reset it back to normal so I can't record it anymore lol.

Ah i see ;) shame that cant be done any more, would be awesome to video our towns :) At least you still have a copy of the video tho :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    So have the knowledgeum and mini putt joined together and surrounding the mini putt is a lazy river where the people of Springfield can float around in a tube and relax but homer is obviously too lazy to even put his tube into the water.

5TMveRdl.jpg
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I like the lazy river idea.....
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I like the lazy river idea.....

Thank you :D. It needs some work though not sure what I can do to add to it but I'm trying to limit what I do for decorating right now til I know for sure I have the space for everything I ran out of way too much space in my last design and more buildings get added with no new land :(.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    My 3 skyscrapers

FKJLcaBl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!