1393 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    I won't delete u bud :thumbup:

Thanks champ :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I have been having a few crashing issues when visiting people last few days so time taking a long longer than usual, hopefully this situation will be resolved soon :)

As for deleting you have no worries from me mate....you are safe ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I have been having a few crashing issues when visiting people last few days so time taking a long longer than usual, hopefully this situation will be resolved soon :)

As for deleting you have no worries from me mate....you are safe ;)

Thank you, buddy :thumbup:
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Sif I'd delete you bro

Sif.

Forever safe.
  • Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Sif I'd delete you bro

Sif.

Forever safe.

Sif I ever thought you would :mrgreen:
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited July 2014
    good luck man, not a neighbor of yours, but still it sucks not being able to play properly!
  • Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    good luck man, not a neighbor of yours, but still it sucks not being able to play properly!

Thanks, NMayo - it sure does :evil:
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited July 2014
    Kozzi59 wrote:
    As a result of the ridiculous amount of time it is taking me with my rubbish phone, I regret I will not be able to visit you all daily as has been my habit and my pleasure in the past. I hope to make my way around all of your Springfields every two days instead but unfortunately I can't even guarantee that. This situation may in future be rectified if/when I get a phone that doesn't freeze/crash every two or three visits - but please don't hold your collective breath waiting for that to happen.

Now, this may or may not be a big deal to some or all of you now, but I can see it possibly becoming an issue when EA next delivers a TSTO event that requires the dedicated daily visits I'm currently unable to complete.

In view of that, I totally understand if some or all of you decide - either now or later - to "defriend" me. No hard feelings. Until the onset of these increasingly frequent freezes/crashes, it had been lots of fun dropping in on you all and seeing your Springfields take shape and change shape. In turn, I'd like to thank you all for visiting me so diligently.

To those of you who decide to stay neighbours, I appreciate it :thumbup:
    I would add you not remove I have one friend opening cpolito22 add me if your not full :lol:
  • inusiax
    103 posts
    edited July 2014
    If you have space left you can add me. Won't delete for sure as I don't really mind people not visiting me. I gosit dialy tho, I NEED money ;)
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope you fix your phone soon. Happy tapping!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.