EA Forums - Banner

The Springfield Crimewave... (Mini summer event idea)

(Due to the amount of new items that could potentially be released in Krustyland - i would love everyone to post their ideas of what items should/could feature in Krustyland - please add a photo to your post if possible)
NeoSEC28 wrote:
Mt._Splashmore_2.jpg

imagesCAE8IP9P.jpg

This was posted by Neo in another thread, i'd really love to see this added to Krustyland somehow, and going back to something i said a couple of days ago, could be released as a Friend Point system ONLY available in Krustyland. Now, to save up say, 5000 Friend Points in Krustyland woudl taske forever, but what if Mount Splashmore came in parts and by collecting a certain amount of FP's, you collect a part of the attraction, once all parts have been collected, the ride can be constructed and after say, 24hrs, you have Mount Splashmore added to your Krustyland. It's a far fetched idea, but all i could think of to keep people coming back to KL and visiting KL as well :-)

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    He wore sneakers! For sneaking!
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    He wore sneakers! For sneaking!

haha, loved that bit of the episode :lol:

Just a thought, when you 'burgle' a neighbours building, a pair of 'sneakers' should be the icon above it i think :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    First and most important is something funny - and i can think of nothing better than these skins for Homer, Moe, Barney, Skinner and Apu

simpsons9.JPG

These skins would be wicked :thumbup: They MUST have outdoor tasks tho :)

I see you posted my H2WHOA pics i posted earlier i know it mount splashmore but would be great to have that at KL :)

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    First and most important is something funny - and i can think of nothing better than these skins for Homer, Moe, Barney, Skinner and Apu

simpsons9.JPG

These skins would be wicked :thumbup: They MUST have outdoor tasks tho :)

I see you posted my H2WHOA pics i posted earlier i know it mount splashmore but would be great to have that at KL :)

I think those skins and tasks would be so funny, it's a balance that's needed though, not everyone has Barney or Jimbo so clever writing woudl be needed to allow players to enjoy the story/tasks for those skins :D

As soon as i saw your Mount Splashmore pics i just had to add it to here, all EA need to do is make it a bit bigger than the current tooth chipper rollercoaster, which (in theory) should allow them to add the crane with Homer being stuck in the pipe animation. I also tried to make sure i credited you with posting the images originally Neo :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!