EA Forums - Banner

David Gray - Greatest Hits

Nice one mate :thumbup:

Replies

  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I have to admit I always hated David Gray! :lol:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    I have to admit I always hated David Gray! :lol:

    Everyone i worked with back then felt like that about him and his music, but I always liked his music. Personal preferences I guess, if wecalk liked the same stuff life would be boring wouldn't it :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    comics-Cyanide-and-Happiness-training-army-456268.gif
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    comics-Cyanide-and-Happiness-training-army-456268.gif

    I agree, he wouldn't like that at all! :lol:

    Don't worry Dave, I like plenty of music I'm sure you would absolutely hate lol! :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    comics-Cyanide-and-Happiness-training-army-456268.gif

    I agree, he wouldn't like that at all! :lol:

    Don't worry Dave, I like plenty of music I'm sure you would absolutely hate lol! :lol:

    i posted this gif for you
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    comics-Cyanide-and-Happiness-training-army-456268.gif

    I agree, he wouldn't like that at all! :lol:

    Don't worry Dave, I like plenty of music I'm sure you would absolutely hate lol! :lol:

    i posted this gif for you

    I'm flattered! :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!