EA Forums - Banner

Crash Canyon

Never heard of it

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    lol i watched a few episodes of that before. can't say i really remember much as i watched it when when my son was a new born and waking up at night and i am sitting there like a zombie at 3am
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    Yet another cartoon i havent seen or heard off before :shock:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's Canadian so doesn't get the exposure american shows do but the idea of the show i find kinda funny.

there is a canyon and people crash into it and then they are never rescued and they have their own community down in the bottom of the canyon.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It's Canadian so doesn't get the exposure american shows do but the idea of the show i find kinda funny.

there is a canyon and people crash into it and then they are never rescued and they have their own community down in the bottom of the canyon.

Oh i see :) Can see the potential in it i guess
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Oh i see :) Can see the potential in it i guess

i don't remember it much and i don't think its that good i just think the idea of them all living in the canyon because they are trapped kinda funny
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited July 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think what made it funny was the multiple unsuccessful attempts at escaping the canyon :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I think what made it funny was the multiple unsuccessful attempts at escaping the canyon :lol:

I kinda wanna see this program now :lol: Might have to YT it up later
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    I saw the odd episode on Viva when it was on before I went to bed, but I didn't think that much of it. It was ok for something to have on in the background, but not something I'd actually choose to watch, if that makes sense!
  • empathy77
    4149 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    This show looks amazing
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!