Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    Thanks Sting
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited July 2014
    EA really need to give us a "gone fishing" type option we can toggle to let neighbours know we'll be away.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    That'd be awesome.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Have fun :D
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    21.gif
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited July 2014
    EA really need to give us a "gone fishing" type option we can toggle to let neighbours know we'll be away.

Or at least a permanent thread so we can have a centralized place to inform our neighbors.
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    21.gif

That would be an awesome decoration for the game. We could buy one and put it at our Landing Zone if we wanted to let neighbors know.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    21.gif

That would be an awesome decoration for the game. We could buy one and put it at our Landing Zone if we wanted to let neighbors know.

I'd be down for that, I just spend 30 mins building an "on vacation" sign out of hedges lol
  • Lovelybella87
    276 posts
    edited July 2014
    Have fun on vacation! Ea needs to start working on that ;)
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Have fun - hope your TSTO withdrawal isn't too bad if you don't have service!
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited July 2014
    Have a awesome trip :mrgreen:
  • welshee6779
    17 posts
    edited July 2014
    I read in another post some players have left messages in their town using the rubbish or other items to inform their neighborinos they will be away from their game for a period of time.

I agree a notification of some sort displaying that you will be away from your game for X amount of days might be a handy option.

Enjoy your holiday.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Dont worry, have fun :wink:

Cool green fencework :P
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Have fun! :D
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited July 2014
    I read in another post some players have left messages in their town using the rubbish or other items to inform their neighborinos they will be away from their game for a period of time.

I agree a notification of some sort displaying that you will be away from your game for X amount of days might be a handy option.

Enjoy your holiday.

yes, I did that :)
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    I'm heading on vacation for 2 weeks. For the first week I'll have wi fi and my phone so I'll be on and off but for the last half of my trip I am going to a cabin and I don't know what kind of access I'll have. My stupid Bell phone doesn't even work in MB so I am not to hopeful. Back after Aug long weekend!

You'll be missed around the forums. Have fun!
  • lauriegator
    306 posts
    edited July 2014
    Enjoy yourself! I hope you need a vacation after your vacation :D
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Two weeks! Have fun. Don't go through TSTO or forum withdrawal. :)
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Have fun neighbor. Can I borrow your golden scratcher voodoo magic token while you're away?
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited July 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    Have fun neighbor. Can I borrow your golden scratcher voodoo magic token while you're away?

yfE1HEE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!